List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls

Started by dairymaid at 2012/11/19 08:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/01 03:47PM, Views: 2022, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/19 08:56AM
    Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls
    dairymaid

I remember reading on other sites that Julie Plec stated a greater evil is coming to Mystic Falls in Season Four. Okay, now that Season Four has been underway and last Thursday, episode six has passed and Elena and Stefan broke up, etc....I am more focused on this "greater evil" and not the love triangles (Stefan/Elena/Damon and Tyler/Caroline/Klaus with Hayley on the side). The mystery surrounding the Professor Atticus Shane is the beginning of this "greater evil" that is coming. I believe that he has ties to the mysterious villian (Silas) and he is using Bonnie and her powers to resurrect Silas. That is what I think that the writers are doing. I have also thought that maybe the Professor is the Silas person and he needs Bonnie to restore his powers (warlock) but who knows. What do you think?

#2   2012/11/20 01:49PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Greater Evil coming to Mystic Falls
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: I remember reading on other sites that Julie Plec stated a greater evil is coming to Mystic Falls in Season Four. Okay, now that Season Four has been underway and last Thursday, episode six has passed and Elena and Stefan broke up, etc....I am more focused on this "greater evil" and not the love triangles (Stefan/Elena/Damon and Tyler/Caroline/Klaus with Hayley on the side). The mystery surrounding the Professor Atticus Shane is the beginning of this "greater evil" that is coming. I believe that he has ties to the mysterious villian (Silas) and he is using Bonnie and her powers to resurrect Silas. That is what I think that the writers are doing. I have also thought that maybe the Professor is the Silas person and he needs Bonnie to restore his powers (warlock) but who knows. What do you think?

I like what you said!

#3   2012/11/30 04:23PM
    sharon n nic...

We don't know yet, but something is happening and Hayley doesn't want Taylor to get hurt. That professor is up to no good and I think he will use Bonnie.

So its either getting rid of Klaus or......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/30 04:24PM
    #4   2012/12/26 01:45PM
    dairymaid

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We don't know yet, but something is happening and Hayley doesn't want Taylor to get hurt. That professor is up to no good and I think he will use Bonnie.

I read that we will not be seeing Hayley for a while! She knows that now she is on Tyler's hit list and Tyler is now on Klaus' hit list. But, I saw also that Atticus Shane will be in trouble with the Originals and that they all are coming back for revenge. January should be interesting!

#5   2012/12/27 07:18AM
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We don't know yet, but something is happening and Hayley doesn't want Taylor to get hurt. That professor is up to no good and I think he will use Bonnie.

I read that we will not be seeing Hayley for a while! She knows that now she is on Tyler's hit list and Tyler is now on Klaus' hit list. But, I saw also that Atticus Shane will be in trouble with the Originals and that they all are coming back for revenge. January should be interesting!

It is due time for the Originals- anything about Elijah?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/27 07:19AM
    #6   2012/12/27 11:03AM
    XPac

Quote dairymaid:

If Shane is in trouble with the originals, then he's likely a lot more powerful than he's letting on. Cause if Klaus or any of the other originals want the guy dead, then it's going to take a lot to stop them. The good guys have spent years trying to stop those guys, and they never REALLY suceeded at it. We're in the middle of season 4 and Klaus is still walking around.

#7   2012/12/27 12:16PM
    stjarna

Quote XPac:
    Quote dairymaid:

If Shane is in trouble with the originals, then he's likely a lot more powerful than he's letting on. Cause if Klaus or any of the other originals want the guy dead, then it's going to take a lot to stop them. The good guys have spent years trying to stop those guys, and they never REALLY suceeded at it. We're in the middle of season 4 and Klaus is still walking around.

I think that Elena and the gang will actually make sure that some originals stay alive-for different reasons, not only cos they would all die if Klaus is killed killed.
    Love to see a really good showdown between Klaus,other originals, especially Elijah and Professor!!!!

Klaus is going to walk a long time imo!!! I know the Plec usually cuts someone down- but Klaus now has too much charisma to make him disappear!!!!
    Of course, I could be wrong, and we gets someone with more charisma!!!

#8   2012/12/27 01:12PM
    XPac

Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote dairymaid:

I think that Elena and the gang will actually make sure that some originals stay alive-for different reasons, not only cos they would all die if Klaus is killed killed.
    Love to see a really good showdown between Klaus,other originals, especially Elijah and Professor!!!!

Klaus is going to walk a long time imo!!! I know the Plec usually cuts someone down- but Klaus now has too much charisma to make him disappear!!!!

Since practically everyone on the show (Stefan, Damon, Elena, Caroline, Tyler) stem from Klaus bloodline I suppose it's pretty much guranteed that Klaus isn't going to die.

The most they can probably do to him is stick him in a coffin somewhere like he would have been at the end of season 3.

#9   2012/12/27 01:14PM
    aerinha

Remember how the sun and moon curse was all made up? My theory is that Shane, who tells Silas' story with way too much emotion not to be tied to it, is actually Silas and he is lying about all or a part of the story.

I think there is no cure, he wants to resurrect his lost love and is lying to everyone to get their help with his cause.

Klaus has to go because Julie keeps saying Klaus in town means no Katherine and they are by no means done with her. What I would love to see is Klaus turned human and Katherine showing up to kill him for killing her family.

I like that the evil is a slow build this year. They spent so long warning us Klaus was coming in season two that by the time he turned up in season three I was sick of him

Shane told Jeremy to protect Elena, not just to be nice to her, but protect her. Whatever he is up to, I think he needs her.

#10   2012/12/27 01:17PM
    aerinha

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote dairymaid:

Since practically everyone on the show (Stefan, Damon, Elena, Caroline, Tyler) stem from Klaus bloodline I suppose it's pretty much guranteed that Klaus isn't going to die.

The most they can probably do to him is stick him in a coffin somewhere like he would have been at the end of season 3.

Ah, but we only have Klaus word hat he turned the Salvatore bloodline. Esther didn't make the vampire spell, it already existed when she used it. Since someone else made it, they probably used it too. There could be older vampires around and they could have started the Salvstore line.

See my post above this, I think Silas is a vampire, that the spell his friend made to make him immortal was the vampire spell, and that he is the origins of the Salvstore line.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list