List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Ugh, Elena...venting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ugh, Elena...venting

Started by aerinha at 2012/11/02 03:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/02 03:39PM, Views: 2024, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/02/02 03:33PM
    Re: Ugh, Elena...venting
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: I think she can argue Elena came off as a somewhat different person this episode. She was definately a bit more ruthless and bad @$$ than she atypically is.

And she genuinely seemed seemed upset that Stefan sort of went against her plan by showming some humanity towards Rebecca. That's somewhat of a role reversal from how things usually go... and maybe that's somewhat of Elena's vamp side coming through a bit.

But it was kind of fun seeing her this way. Team Gilbert took down an Original. Respect.

I really enjoyed Elena, she held her own.

#52   2013/02/02 03:33PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote sandee1977:
    Quote dairymaid: All through the show I had been defending Elena's behavior (her loss of both sets of parents, Aunt Jenna, and Alaric) which is a lot but now that she is a vampire, she is behaving so pitiful that when Damon told her to "stop the pity party" I am inclined to agree! She is starting to pluck my nerves with the whiny behavior! She is a vampire and needs to grow up! I read in other sites that in a few episodes she becomes comfortable with being a vampire so I am hoping that this whiny behavior is temporary. I admire Caroline as a vampire because she has become very sophisticated and accepting of her lot in life. Elena should take a lesson from Caroline.

That is why I love Caroline she takes the punches and roll with it. She is a strong character. But Elena loves the atention if give her. I mean Jeremy spoke the truth about her, Bonnie is somewhat tired of her and last night's episode you can see Abby did not even want to hear her name. I wonder if she is going to be more hated than Katerina.

I hope not!

#53   2013/02/02 03:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sandee1977:
    Quote dairymaid: All through the show I had been defending Elena's behavior (her loss of both sets of parents, Aunt Jenna, and Alaric) which is a lot but now that she is a vampire, she is behaving so pitiful that when Damon told her to "stop the pity party" I am inclined to agree! She is starting to pluck my nerves with the whiny behavior! She is a vampire and needs to grow up! I read in other sites that in a few episodes she becomes comfortable with being a vampire so I am hoping that this whiny behavior is temporary. I admire Caroline as a vampire because she has become very sophisticated and accepting of her lot in life. Elena should take a lesson from Caroline.

That is why I love Caroline she takes the punches and roll with it. She is a strong character. But Elena loves the atention if give her. I mean Jeremy spoke the truth about her, Bonnie is somewhat tired of her and last night's episode you can see Abby did not even want to hear her name. I wonder if she is going to be more hated than Katerina.

I think Elena has this knack of making everyone around her fall in love with her. Not necessarily literal romantic love like with Damon and Stefan, but she just has this knack of drawing people in. Katherine sort of had that ability too.... but with her it was more intentional and manipulative.

Sometimes I almost wonder if that's one of the unspoken abilities of a Petrova doppelganger... to get people to fall in live with them. Even the original Tatia had Elijah and Klaus fighting over her.

But the flip side to that is I think everyone that's not under their "spell" ends up hating the fact that everyone is willing to risk their lives for them. Virtually every main character in the show will take a bullet for Elena, or even kill for her. But if you're someone on the outside looking in, like Bonnies parents or Rebekah, it's probably tough stomaching it. They're probably wondering what the hell makes Elena so dam special that everyone on the show will die or kill for her. So yeah, in the end I imagine as many people end up hating Elena as loving her.

Good post!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list