List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Ugh, Elena...venting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ugh, Elena...venting

Started by aerinha at 2012/11/02 03:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/02 03:39PM, Views: 2118, Replies: 52
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/02 03:40PM
    Ugh, Elena...venting
    aerinha

I need to vent.

Why did they make Elena a vampire and spend all summer hyping that she was "going to become a new person" when a. She stayed the same whiny cry baby she has been since season two only worse because now she is crying every ep instead of every other ep and b. they were going to introduce a cure for being a vampire four eps into her firs season as a vampire? Total cop out. Why not leave her as a whiny human instead of making use suffer through ep after ep of "I get to live forever , it sucks because I had five minutes of fun, wah wah my life is so awful."?

Honestly, Stefan totally under cut her confidence with his warning before hand about blood changing her. She has no choice Stefan, deal with it. Then instead of telling her it was good she learned to feed, he talked her into one of her crying fits and let her stand there saying it was awful. He should be bolstering her confidence not waiting for her to crumble. Does he think it better she spend her life with Klaus draining her blood than learning to control herself as a vampire?

I should have known when Bonnie the judgmental went on the trip It was to ruin Elena's buzz. I don't see what Elean and Damon did wrong. They didn't kill anyone, Elena didn't even cause pain to those she bit because she compelled them that it wouldn't hurt, so what if she fed and danced after? It is the same as a girl getting drunk, dancing and then going home to whine at her addict boyfriend how bad her hangover is. Someone needs to smack Eena upside her pea brain head.

I am so sick of her martyr issues and whining.

I don't know why she was practicing to fight the hunter, she won't ever lift a finger to save herself. If she hit him she'd spend two days snotting abot it and then beg someone to kill her. Let her turn off her feelings, it might do her some good.

I actually cheered when she said she hated Rebecca, because she should hate her and it was a normal emotion from the Ghandi of Mystic Falls, then they had her turn around and say she hated hating someone

And their story telling sucks since Elema now supposedly can only drink from the vein because she is a doppleganger, when they showed Katherine also a doppleganger drinking bagged blood. If she can do it, so can Elena unless it has to do with something other than being the doppleganger.

Forget which guy gets her, I don't know why either would want such a boring, whiny, miserable dishrag.

Hey writer's, you can be a good person and still live you life, defend yourself, save your friends and yes, kill a bad guy. Watch Buffy reruns and learn how to write a female lead.

Sorry,had to get that out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/02 03:46PM
    #2   2012/11/02 05:24PM
    Re: Ugh, Elena...venting
    Bricole

Elena is too whiny and fickle. I prefer Katherine.

#3   2012/11/03 05:21PM
    sharon n nic...

I love Elena.

She's whiny as a human.... she whiny as a vampire.

#4   2012/11/05 02:38PM
    dairymaid

All through the show I had been defending Elena's behavior (her loss of both sets of parents, Aunt Jenna, and Alaric) which is a lot but now that she is a vampire, she is behaving so pitiful that when Damon told her to "stop the pity party" I am inclined to agree! She is starting to pluck my nerves with the whiny behavior! She is a vampire and needs to grow up! I read in other sites that in a few episodes she becomes comfortable with being a vampire so I am hoping that this whiny behavior is temporary. I admire Caroline as a vampire because she has become very sophisticated and accepting of her lot in life. Elena should take a lesson from Caroline.

#5   2012/11/06 12:38PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: All through the show I had been defending Elena's behavior (her loss of both sets of parents, Aunt Jenna, and Alaric) which is a lot but now that she is a vampire, she is behaving so pitiful that when Damon told her to "stop the pity party" I am inclined to agree! She is starting to pluck my nerves with the whiny behavior! She is a vampire and needs to grow up! I read in other sites that in a few episodes she becomes comfortable with being a vampire so I am hoping that this whiny behavior is temporary. I admire Caroline as a vampire because she has become very sophisticated and accepting of her lot in life. Elena should take a lesson from Caroline.

I think Elena mention something in the last ep that Caroline handled being a vampire better than she was.

That's why Elena needs to be with Damon because Damon can teach her how to be a vampire.

#6   2012/11/10 05:22AM
    aerinha

I hope you are gith about Elena adjusting. I also hope that after putting us through all this they don't make her human so that it was all a waste, like all the time they spent on the stupid sun and moon curse that was a lie. They made her a vampire, they need to stick with it.

I know in the book ps they turned her human again, but that was only because everyone hated the ending.

#7   2012/11/10 07:44AM
    Bricole

I want her to become a human again because she is totally unbearable to watch as a vampire. Whiny, annoying, obnoxious. She has only gotten worse.

#8   2012/11/11 06:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bricole: I want her to become a human again because she is totally unbearable to watch as a vampire. Whiny, annoying, obnoxious. She has only gotten worse.

Whiny, annoying and obnoxious sounds like her human self to me.

#9   2012/11/18 11:30AM
    stjarna

Quote Bricole: I want her to become a human again because she is totally unbearable to watch as a vampire. Whiny, annoying, obnoxious. She has only gotten worse.

You're So right there!ITA!
    I was hoping they would have to turn her back being human again- and I think it would actually be so much more interesting! she could still be a special dopplegaenger!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/18 11:33AM
    #10   2012/11/18 06:50PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

You're So right there!ITA!
    I was hoping they would have to turn her back being human again- and I think it would actually be so much more interesting! she could still be a special dopplegaenger!!!!

I think Elena will be human again.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list