List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: April and suspicions about her........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

April and suspicions about her........

Started by dairymaid at 2012/10/20 01:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/23 02:22PM, Views: 2284, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/12/31 08:01PM
    Re: April and suspicions about her........
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: April has to know something.....

Who in there right mind would take a stake out of a vampire .

I know she's friends with Rebekah but that is taking friendship alittle to far.

I don't think April knows Rebekah was a vampire. I think she just removed the knife because she thought they murdered her friend.

But it is kind of nice that Rebakah sort of has a friend on the show. Everyone else essentially just pretends to be her friend when they want something from her... even Matt kind of did that.

#12   2013/01/01 04:05PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: April has to know something.....

Who in there right mind would take a stake out of a vampire .

I know she's friends with Rebekah but that is taking friendship alittle to far.

I don't think April knows Rebekah was a vampire. I think she just removed the knife because she thought they murdered her friend.

But it is kind of nice that Rebakah sort of has a friend on the show. Everyone else essentially just pretends to be her friend when they want something from her... even Matt kind of did that.

I think she knew because didn't she think Caroline was dead in the bathroom. Than Caroline try to compell her to forget.

Jermey gave her a bracelet made of vervain so she can't be compelled.

#13   2013/01/20 02:08PM
    XPac

I was actually sort of confused about April last night.

I wonder if she was helping Rebekah freely because Rebekah told her about everything, or if Rebekah compelled her in anyways. Because even if was angry that they all lied to her, Rebekah took things pretty far, and frankly even tried killing Stefan, Elena and Caroline.

Though she did seem willing to help Bonnie too.

I still don't exactly know what exactly they're planning with her. So far she sort of doesn't need to be there at all. But I assume they have plans for her.

#14   2013/01/20 03:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: I was actually sort of confused about April last night.

I wonder if she was helping Rebekah freely because Rebekah told her about everything, or if Rebekah compelled her in anyways. Because even if was angry that they all lied to her, Rebekah took things pretty far, and frankly even tried killing Stefan, Elena and Caroline.

I still don't exactly know what exactly they're planning with her. So far she sort of doesn't need to be there at all. But I assume they have plans for her.

She must of been thinking that Stefan, Elena and Caroline are vampires, so they can take care of themselfs.

#15   2013/01/23 02:20PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

She must of been thinking that Stefan, Elena and Caroline are vampires, so they can take care of themselfs.

That's true. I suppose if you're April and you know nothing about vampires and werewolves, then 3 vampires versus one werewolf is actually a pretty fair fight.

#16   2013/01/23 02:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

That's true. I suppose if you're April and you know nothing about vampires and werewolves, then 3 vampires versus one werewolf is actually a pretty fair fight.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list