List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Bonnie's Power

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bonnie's Power

Started by dairymaid at 2012/10/12 09:12AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/30 04:43PM, Views: 1476, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/10/12 09:12AM
    Bonnie's Power
    dairymaid

I enjoyed the show last night (Season Four's Premiere) and I am wondering where the writers are going with Bonnie's role. It seems that her grandmother who is on the other side, was trying to stop her from tapping into "darkness" by trying to help Elena and then she came back when Bonnie was forced by Klaus to put him back into his own body. I am hoping for better storyline for Bonnie this season as well as a new love interest for her. Caroline and Elena both have love triangles and Bonnie basically has no one. Not fair.

#2   2012/10/19 03:16PM
    Re: Bonnie's Power
    sharon n nic...

I like Bonnie than I don't.

#3   2012/10/20 01:29PM
    dairymaid

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I like Bonnie than I don't.

Well, the writers (hopefully) will give her a better storyline because many viewers do not like her when she gets angry with Elena (in the past many times it was not her fault) for her loss of Grams, her mother is now a vampire, all due to the Salvatore brothers trying to save Elena. So, I hope that Bonnie has a better storyline that will also make her more likeable.

#4   2012/10/20 05:40PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I like Bonnie than I don't.

Well, the writers (hopefully) will give her a better storyline because many viewers do not like her when she gets angry with Elena (in the past many times it was not her fault) for her loss of Grams, her mother is now a vampire, all due to the Salvatore brothers trying to save Elena. So, I hope that Bonnie has a better storyline that will also make her more likeable.

I agree.

The writers have got to stop the blood coming out of her nose. I don't like it.

#5   2012/11/12 05:20AM
    sharon n nic...

I think the Professor will have something to do with Bonnie having stronger powers than before.

If this is a good thing....time will tell.

#6   2012/11/30 04:43PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think the Professor will have something to do with Bonnie having stronger powers than before.

If this is a good thing....time will tell.

After last night, it might not be a good thing!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list