List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Damon is going after Matt spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damon is going after Matt spoiler

Started by Luckyfan at 2012/09/14 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/19 10:13AM, Views: 1586, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/09/14 07:13AM
    Damon is going after Matt spoiler
    Luckyfan

After last season finale Matt is going to need help from someone because of damon

#2   2012/09/19 10:22AM
    Re: Damon is going after Matt spoiler
    dairymaid

Quote Luckyfan: After last season finale Matt is going to need help from someone because of damon

Damon may go after Matt, but he will not kill him. He knows that Elena and the others (Caroline, Bonnie, etc.) care about him so he will be spared. But, Damon should really go after Rebekah because she is the one who caused the accident in the first place.

#3   2012/09/28 09:11AM
    sandee1977

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote Luckyfan: After last season finale Matt is going to need help from someone because of damon

Damon may go after Matt, but he will not kill him. He knows that Elena and the others (Caroline, Bonnie, etc.) care about him so he will be spared. But, Damon should really go after Rebekah because she is the one who caused the accident in the first place.

Damon will be so focus on helping Elena transition. Oh maybe trying to concince her on transitioning instead of choosing the option to die. I wonder who's bloodline no one knows who's blood Meredith gave her.

#4   2012/09/28 12:18PM
    dairymaid

Quote sandee1977:
    Quote dairymaid:

Damon will be so focus on helping Elena transition. Oh maybe trying to concince her on transitioning instead of choosing the option to die. I wonder who's bloodline no one knows who's blood Meredith gave her.

Meredith had a stash of Damon's blood so it was his that she had given to Elena.

#5   2012/10/19 10:13AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote sandee1977:
    Quote dairymaid:

Meredith had a stash of Damon's blood so it was his that she had given to Elena.

I didn't know that.....

Love me some Elena and Damon.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list