List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Did Elena really choose Stefan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Elena really choose Stefan

Started by Xandra at 2012/06/23 03:02PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/19 10:07AM, Views: 3426, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/06/23 03:02PM
    Did Elena really choose Stefan
    Xandra

Or is she going to continue to lean on Damon for emotional support and to rescue her while she is running after Stefan I'm tired of Damon being left alone. She treats him as though he has no feelings and loves his brother "the Ripper"

#2   2012/07/03 10:39AM
    Re: Did Elena really choose Stefan
    dairymaid

Quote Xandra: Or is she going to continue to lean on Damon for emotional support and to rescue her while she is running after Stefan I'm tired of Damon being left alone. She treats him as though he has no feelings and loves his brother "the Ripper"

Yes, Elena chose Stefan but maybe when she remembers that she indeed met Damon first........Also, Julie Plec stated that Elena will be dealing with the changes and her transition as a vampire that she and Stefan will be together for a little while but they will be having problems because of her feelings for Damon.

#3   2012/10/19 10:07AM
    Re: Did Elena really choose Stefan
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote Xandra: Or is she going to continue to lean on Damon for emotional support and to rescue her while she is running after Stefan I'm tired of Damon being left alone. She treats him as though he has no feelings and loves his brother "the Ripper"

Yes, Elena chose Stefan but maybe when she remembers that she indeed met Damon first........Also, Julie Plec stated that Elena will be dealing with the changes and her transition as a vampire that she and Stefan will be together for a little while but they will be having problems because of her feelings for Damon.

I think it will be interesting to see.

Elena did pick Stefan again, but she did meet Damon first.....

After last nights show, she still is drawn to Damon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/19 10:10AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list