List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Elena Should be Alone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elena Should be Alone

Started by dairymaid at 2012/04/20 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/08 02:05PM, Views: 4602, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/01 05:38AM
    Re: Elena Should be Alone
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote aerinha: I really hope after this sire bind thing comes out that Elena is alone to figure out if she really wants Damon because SHE wants him, not becaue of the bond.

I am worried that he will order her not to want him, thinking it is all fake, and that will be the end of them until so she can run back to Stefan. I have nothing against her with Stefan other than that the writers dropped the ball and made them boring. Delena has had a good will they won't they thing, but that gets old since she always picks Stefan.

My vote is hat she goes it alone, makes a choice and that is it. If she picks Stefan, they need to stop teasing Delena. If she picks Damon then Stefan needs to move on.

Most of the time I feel like they hint st Delena so their fans will watch and ratings will stay as they are and that they never have any intention of making them a couple. She will end up with Stefan or dead and the end of it all.

Seems like they made everyone mad last night. Stelena fans unhappy because she slept withnDamon....they were broken up it isn't cheating and isnt the same as Ktherine who slept with both at once. Delena fans are upset because they finally get a love scene and it is ruined by the sire bind crap.

I who like both couples am mad on two fronts because Stelena was called epic, but never was written as such, and Delena always gets the shaft from the writers. I like both, I shoul always be happy, but they keep messing it up. The only fix now is to let her be alone and make a permanent choice.

I don't see a permanent choice just yet.

I'm a Delena fan, so I'm happy that Damon and ELena made love, finally. But like you said this sire bond crap can mess this hold thing up for Damon.

Damon being Damon he will not care, but Elena might!

It should be interesting to watch and see.......

I think Damon will care very much. He never compelled her so it was real, if he thinks he got her because of a bond, he won't want her.

Elena will be the one trying to get him to want her and will sat it is real not the bond. Unless they go the lame route of Damon ordering her not to care about him anymore.

Good post!

I though next weeks show, shows that he did know?

I could be wrong...

I might be jumping the gun here.

#12   2012/12/01 05:48AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote aerinha: I really hope after this sire bind thing comes out that Elena is alone to figure out if she really wants Damon because SHE wants him, not becaue of the bond.

I am worried that he will order her not to want him, thinking it is all fake, and that will be the end of them until so she can run back to Stefan. I have nothing against her with Stefan other than that the writers dropped the ball and made them boring. Delena has had a good will they won't they thing, but that gets old since she always picks Stefan.

My vote is hat she goes it alone, makes a choice and that is it. If she picks Stefan, they need to stop teasing Delena. If she picks Damon then Stefan needs to move on.

Most of the time I feel like they hint st Delena so their fans will watch and ratings will stay as they are and that they never have any intention of making them a couple. She will end up with Stefan or dead and the end of it all.

Seems like they made everyone mad last night. Stelena fans unhappy because she slept withnDamon....they were broken up it isn't cheating and isnt the same as Ktherine who slept with both at once. Delena fans are upset because they finally get a love scene and it is ruined by the sire bind crap.

I who like both couples am mad on two fronts because Stelena was called epic, but never was written as such, and Delena always gets the shaft from the writers. I like both, I shoul always be happy, but they keep messing it up. The only fix now is to let her be alone and make a permanent choice.

I'm a Delena fan, so I'm happy that Damon and ELena made love, finally. But like you said this sire bond crap can mess this hold thing up for Damon.

This is why I wanted her to be on her own after season 3 and not pick Stefan or Damon either at that moment- both fanbasis would have been on their toes... now - it's a mess imo- they just broke up and hop she is with Damon- ok- it's a vampire thing- but- Stefan is hurt- and there will be a rift between brothers now- and Damon, I thought should have been wiser and stepped back a little bit- and this is why I got a problem with this show after season 3- Can they write a story and characters with a bit more depth, I know that it's not a shakespearean thing, but still!
    And again there is this paralel with Buffy that keeps coming up- at least that's how I see it- Damon will now have to probably because of the Bond have to give her up or smth ( like Angel and Buffy couldn't be together cos of the curse)-
    For me neither love for the brothers at this moment is Epic- to me!

That's why- bring Elijah back- turn her back into human- and finally get some really angst and drama.

I would love so much that she actually realises that she loves Elijah- and do the grown up thing and go with him(well, cos I am hopelessly and Elejah fan- and I know they are not going there)

Stefan should find someone new!!!!! You don't need whiney Elena, who doesn't know what she really wants- don't waste your time on her!!!!!!!!!

I never saw chemistry between Elena and Elejah....

I was to busy hoping for Damon and Elena to be together.

If Damon gives up Elena because of the bond thing.... here we go again!

#13   2012/12/01 06:08AM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:

This is why I wanted her to be on her own after season 3 and not pick Stefan or Damon either at that moment- both fanbasis would have been on their toes... now - it's a mess imo- they just broke up and hop she is with Damon- ok- it's a vampire thing- but- Stefan is hurt- and there will be a rift between brothers now- and Damon, I thought should have been wiser and stepped back a little bit- and this is why I got a problem with this show after season 3- Can they write a story and characters with a bit more depth, I know that it's not a shakespearean thing, but still!
    And again there is this paralel with Buffy that keeps coming up- at least that's how I see it- Damon will now have to probably because of the Bond have to give her up or smth ( like Angel and Buffy couldn't be together cos of the curse)-

That's why- bring Elijah back- turn her back into human- and finally get some really angst and drama.

I would love so much that she actually realises that she loves Elijah- and do the grown up thing and go with him(well, cos I am hopelessly and Elejah fan- and I know they are not going there)

Stefan should find someone new!!!!! You don't need whiney Elena, who doesn't know what she really wants- don't waste your time on her!!!!!!!!!

I get you about Delena- and it is true- they are endgame!

Elijah is only there in such a short while-
    where I saw chemistry, well,
    in season two- elijah explains the sun and moon curse to her in the episode Klaus- there is a scene at the end of their conversation when she says to him about Katerina " you cared about her, didn't you"- and Elijah looks her straight in the eyes and says " it is a common mistake I'm told, one I won't make again! and walks away-
    the other one when they were at the dance- and he leaving her the note where he apologises for his behaviour - that's how you write a love story!!!!
    And it's a shame that Elijah is not one of the main characters!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/01 06:10AM
    #14   2012/12/01 07:10AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

in season two- elijah explains the sun and moon curse to her in the episode Klaus- there is a scene at the end of their conversation when she says to him about Katerina " you cared about her, didn't you"- and Elijah looks her straight in the eyes and says " it is a common mistake I'm told, one I won't make again! and walks away-
    the other one when they were at the dance- and he leaving her the note where he apologises for his behaviour - that's how you write a love story!!!!

I agree he should be around more. I like him alot!

Did Klaus have more fans?

#15   2012/12/01 10:42AM
    aerinha

Quote aerinha:

I think Damon will care very much. He never compelled her so it was real, if he thinks he got her because of a bond, he won't want her.

Elena will be the one trying to get him to want her and will sat it is real not the bond. Unless they go the lame route of Damon ordering her not to care about him anymore.

Good post!

I could be wrong...

They have never shown on tv that Damon knew. The preview clip for next week makes it sound like Stefan is saying Damon took advantage of the sire bond, but we have not seen that on the show this far and, Spoiler warning

Spoiler below

Another clip shows Stefan telling Damon about the bond theory and Damon arguing that Stefan is making it up because he can't believe that Elena would want Damon. Damon has no clue about the bond.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/01 10:49AM
    #16   2012/12/01 10:46AM
    aerinha

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

The guy playing Elijah was cast as a lead on another show. That is why he isn't around.

Apparently Klaus has fans. I like the actor, but consdider the character a villain who needs to be resolved. Read: I am bored with all his threats that go no where and him being too powerful to be stopped and just want him gone. He does have chemistry with Caroline, but considering all he has done (including ordering Tyler to bite her) cnt understand why she would look twice at him. They also never shared a scene until he suddenly decided he liked her so I don't get why he wanted her practically over night.

#17   2012/12/01 11:22AM
    stjarna

Quote aerinha:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

The guy playing Elijah was cast as a lead on another show. That is why he isn't around.

Apparently Klaus has fans. I like the actor, but consdider the character a villain who needs to be resolved. Read: I am bored with all his threats that go no where and him being too powerful to be stopped and just want him gone. He does have chemistry with Caroline, but considering all he has done (including ordering Tyler to bite her) cnt understand why she would look twice at him. They also never shared a scene until he suddenly decided he liked her so I don't get why he wanted her practically over night.

yes, the actor who plays Elijah is on another show! It's shame though! he does the old vampire so wonderfully- maybe we could have a spin off -where there is another dopplegaenger looking like Tatya-Katerina-Elena.

anyway,
    you're talking about Caroline and Klaus, I guess. It's so they have a pairing for Klaus,imo.

#18   2012/12/01 12:21PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha:
    Quote aerinha:

Good post!

I could be wrong...

They have never shown on tv that Damon knew. The preview clip for next week makes it sound like Stefan is saying Damon took advantage of the sire bond, but we have not seen that on the show this far and, Spoiler warning

Spoiler below

Another clip shows Stefan telling Damon about the bond theory and Damon arguing that Stefan is making it up because he can't believe that Elena would want Damon. Damon has no clue about the bond.

Thank you for the spoiler.....

I don't know if this makes me happy or mad!

#19   2012/12/01 12:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

I didn't know the actor playing Elijah was doing another show.

Klaus and Caroline had a moment. I guess after that, he kind of liked her. She doesn't give him the time of day so maybe, she's a challenge to him.

#20   2012/12/01 01:50PM
    aerinha

Quote aerinha:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:

I didn't know the actor playing Elijah was doing another show.

Klaus and Caroline had a moment. I guess after that, he kind of liked her. She doesn't give him the time of day so maybe, she's a challenge to him.

I just realized your avi is Jeannie so sad about Larry Hagman.

The show Elijah is on is a Grey's Anatomy rip off. I haven't seen it, don't know if it even aired yet, so I can't fairly judge it, but Grey's rip offs usually don't make a full season. Honestly Grey's isn't worth ripping off anymore IMHO. So I don't see him being gone long.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list