List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: klaus

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

klaus

Started by T Nice at 2012/02/26 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 05:41PM, Views: 5712, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/04/26 01:01AM
    Re: klaus
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I really thought that Klaus was going to kill that cute black guy (sorry, I can't remember his name) but I don't think Klaus will be number 2 for long.

The cute guy that now thinks he is king of New Orleans is Marcel... Loved Klaus more - the love for power hm- and then you clearly see that Elijah is the one to whom family matters more than going away with a girl!!! Plus, I think Elijah is like the one who is speaks sense into Klaus- as probably Klaus' wolf side is the one that is wilder and very instinctive- do things first, then think later.
    Elijah puts everything in perspective-

Guess you love Klaus calling Caroline?!

#42   2013/04/26 02:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I really thought that Klaus was going to kill that cute black guy (sorry, I can't remember his name) but I don't think Klaus will be number 2 for long.

The cute guy that now thinks he is king of New Orleans is Marcel... Loved Klaus more - the love for power hm- and then you clearly see that Elijah is the one to whom family matters more than going away with a girl!!! Plus, I think Elijah is like the one who is speaks sense into Klaus- as probably Klaus' wolf side is the one that is wilder and very instinctive- do things first, then think later.
    Elijah puts everything in perspective-

Guess you love Klaus calling Caroline?!

I did love it!

I think the writers may have a problem on there hands with the Klaus/Caroline fans.

#43   2013/04/26 04:39PM
    AdrianeG

Watched "TheOriginals" last night. Loved Klaus and Elija together. Just read that the show has been picked up by CW for the fall.

This must mean Klaus will no longer be on TVD because one show films in New Orleans and the other in Atlanta.

I hope Klaus's child has excelerated growth rate like what they did on Twilight. Love to see him dealing with a teen.

#44   2013/05/17 02:58PM
    sharon n nic...

Klaus has every intentions of getting his Caroline from Tyler.

#45   2013/05/18 05:19AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus has every intentions of getting his Caroline from Tyler.

what Klaus wants Klaus gets!!!

#46   2013/09/16 05:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus has every intentions of getting his Caroline from Tyler.

what Klaus wants Klaus gets!!!

and I hope he gets his girl!

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list