List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: klaus

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

klaus

Started by T Nice at 2012/02/26 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 05:41PM, Views: 6507, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/27 03:20PM
    Re: klaus
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus is pushing Jermey to fast with all the vampires he making so Jermey could kill them.

I hope this doesn't back fire on all of them.

Truthfully if Jeremy didn't have an attack of conscience and just killed all the newly made vamps in the bar when they were all still lying there, they all probably would have been better off.

Ethics of murdering innocent people aside, it was a good plan. And since Klaus already killed them anyways, might as well finish the job before they fully transform into vamps and go around murdering anyone else.

I was wondering if killing so many vampires, so fast, at one time, will mean anything?

Would that hurt Jeremy in any way?

and would Klaus care?

#22   2013/01/27 03:25PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus is pushing Jermey to fast with all the vampires he making so Jermey could kill them.

Truthfully if Jeremy didn't have an attack of conscience and just killed all the newly made vamps in the bar when they were all still lying there, they all probably would have been better off.

Ethics of murdering innocent people aside, it was a good plan. And since Klaus already killed them anyways, might as well finish the job before they fully transform into vamps and go around murdering anyone else.

True, but then the mark would be complete, Silas would be found and we all now how shows drag out storyline so that would never happen onscreen. LOL

As it is teams are working their way towards the goal. Its like a treasure hunt and interesting to watch.

#23   2013/01/28 12:07PM
    XPac

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac:

True, but then the mark would be complete, Silas would be found and we all now how shows drag out storyline so that would never happen onscreen. LOL

As it is teams are working their way towards the goal. Its like a treasure hunt and interesting to watch.

It is sort of a neat treasure hunt, in regards to every team having something.

Klaus has the sword, Damon has Jeremy, Shane has Bonnie, and Rebekan has the headstone.

Though the funny thing is, in a lot of ways the only ones that see it as a competition is Stefan and Rebakah. Since really almost everyone wants the same thing... Elena cured, most probably don't give a dam who does it as long as it's done.

Shane, Klaus, and Damon up to this point have all worked together towards the same goal. Stefan and Rebekah are the first team to intentionally sabotage another.

#24   2013/02/02 03:56PM
    sharon n nic...

Klaus seem like his old self at the end of the show.

Can't wait until next week!!!

#25   2013/02/15 03:07PM
    XPac

I thought it was interesting that Klaus wanted Rebekah to take the cure for himself.

I wonder if he was genuinely trying to help her because he cared about her happiness... or if he just wanted her to take the cure so that they couldn't use the cure on him. That's their ONLY weapon against Klaus, since killing Klaus with the white oak dagger likely kills most of them too.

#26   2013/02/16 02:24AM
    stjarna

Quote XPac: I thought it was interesting that Klaus wanted Rebekah to take the cure for himself.

I wonder if he was genuinely trying to help her because he cared about her happiness... or if he just wanted her to take the cure so that they couldn't use the cure on him. That's their ONLY weapon against Klaus, since killing Klaus with the white oak dagger likely kills most of them too.

Making Klaus human would finally set them free from him.
    I don't think he cares for anyone but himself and when it suits himself...

#27   2013/02/16 07:31PM
    suz21

I guess I'm too old because to think that Caroline would fall in love with a selfish crazed killer I just can't wrap my brain around this one. Klaus, is arrogant and cocky because he thinks he's invincible so he doesn't give a heck about what people think about him, he just wants to kill anyone who doesn't bow before him. Can't seem to fine anything sexy about that character he's a total psycho. After a while this type of character gets to be boring because everyone is afraid of him and he kills all the time.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/16 07:32PM
    #28   2013/02/17 12:55PM
    AdrianeG

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus seem like his old self at the end of the show.

Can't wait until next week!!!

Me either. Klaus spent a 1000 years protecting himself from his father who wanted him dead. He was an outcast in his family due to no fault of his own. He has hardened him however you can tell he wants love in his life.

#29   2013/02/19 12:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote suz21: I guess I'm too old because to think that Caroline would fall in love with a selfish crazed killer I just can't wrap my brain around this one. Klaus, is arrogant and cocky because he thinks he's invincible so he doesn't give a heck about what people think about him, he just wants to kill anyone who doesn't bow before him. Can't seem to fine anything sexy about that character he's a total psycho. After a while this type of character gets to be boring because everyone is afraid of him and he kills all the time.

That's why he loves Caroline because she doesn't put up with his bullcrap.

As bad as he is and I agree with you, he is bad. There is something about Klaus that Caroline is drawn to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/19 12:17PM
    #30   2013/02/19 12:31PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: I thought it was interesting that Klaus wanted Rebekah to take the cure for himself.

XPac, I think he wanted the cure for Elena, so he could use her blood again.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list