List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: klaus

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

klaus

Started by T Nice at 2012/02/26 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 05:41PM, Views: 6205, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/30 03:20PM
    Re: klaus
    sharon n nic...

Last night show was really good!

Klaus and Caroline were so cute together.

They both had a chance to be who they really are and I think with all that laughing and teasing each other. We might be seeing alot of them!

#12   2012/12/14 07:05AM
    stjarna

Was he cilling or what? uh!

and the end song- have yourself a merry little Christmas...uh! All of a sudden it was 1000 below zero.

#13   2012/12/14 05:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Tyler is going to flip out when he finds out about his Mother.

Will he blame Kluas and maybe Caroline?

#14   2012/12/28 02:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Please Writes don't make Caroline hate Kluas for killing Tyler's mom.

#15   2013/01/01 09:05AM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Tyler is going to flip out when he finds out about his Mother.

I think blaming Klaus is a given, seeing as how he killed her.

Caroline should be off the hook. She really had nothing to do with it.

But I definately think he'll be ticked off at Haley.I wonder what sort of role in the show Haley will have from this point on, since Tyler was really the only character she interacted with aside from Shane. I sort of like Haley, so I wouldn't mind if she stuck around. But I can't imagine Tyler not wanting to kill her at this point, especially after everyone finds out she's working for Shane.

The only person I see that might want Haley around is Klaus, if he needs a few new Hybrids to replace the ones he lost.

#16   2013/01/01 03:36PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Tyler is going to flip out when he finds out about his Mother.

I think blaming Klaus is a given, seeing as how he killed her.

Caroline should be off the hook. She really had nothing to do with it.

But I definately think he'll be ticked off at Haley.I wonder what sort of role in the show Haley will have from this point on, since Tyler was really the only character she interacted with aside from Shane. I sort of like Haley, so I wouldn't mind if she stuck around. But I can't imagine Tyler not wanting to kill her at this point, especially after everyone finds out she's working for Shane.

The only person I see that might want Haley around is Klaus, if he needs a few new Hybrids to replace the ones he lost.

Klaus will need her.

#17   2013/01/18 02:08PM
    sharon n nic...

I know he's bad and I am not happy he killed Tyler's mother but......

I love Klaus!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 02:09PM
    #18   2013/01/26 04:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Klaus is pushing Jermey to fast with all the vampires he making so Jermey could kill them.

I hope this doesn't back fire on all of them.

#19   2013/01/26 04:36PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus is pushing Jermey to fast with all the vampires he making so Jermey could kill them.

Truthfully if Jeremy didn't have an attack of conscience and just killed all the newly made vamps in the bar when they were all still lying there, they all probably would have been better off.

Ethics of murdering innocent people aside, it was a good plan. And since Klaus already killed them anyways, might as well finish the job before they fully transform into vamps and go around murdering anyone else.

#20   2013/01/27 12:01PM
    AdrianeG

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus is pushing Jermey to fast with all the vampires he making so Jermey could kill them.

Truthfully if Jeremy didn't have an attack of conscience and just killed all the newly made vamps in the bar when they were all still lying there, they all probably would have been better off.

Ethics of murdering innocent people aside, it was a good plan. And since Klaus already killed them anyways, might as well finish the job before they fully transform into vamps and go around murdering anyone else.

True, but then the mark would be complete, Silas would be found and we all now how shows drag out storyline so that would never happen onscreen. LOL

As it is teams are working their way towards the goal. Its like a treasure hunt and interesting to watch.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list