List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: klaus

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

klaus

Started by T Nice at 2012/02/26 02:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 05:41PM, Views: 5015, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/26 02:59PM
    klaus
    T Nice

I know that Klaus has done a lot of wrong but he is so sexy, I hope that he gets Caroline to see past the bad, which he is so good at being..

#2   2012/02/29 11:16AM
    Re: klaus
    TVD_Brazen_Fan

Quote T Nice: I know that Klaus has done a lot of wrong but he is so sexy, I hope that he gets Caroline to see past the bad, which he is so good at being..

Hi T Nice:

Yes, I agree!! He killed Jenna and others and he is the villian on that show. However, I would like to see a love story for him as well. But, the question is, do you think that Caroline will fall for him or not? Or do you prefer her with Matt or Tyler? This might be another love triangle or maybe quadrangle....

#3   2012/10/19 10:19AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote T Nice: I know that Klaus has done a lot of wrong but he is so sexy, I hope that he gets Caroline to see past the bad, which he is so good at being..

I think season 4 will get Caroline and Klus!

#4   2012/10/19 02:44PM
    dairymaid

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Also, Julie Plec stated that Klaus and Caroline will also have episodes and scenes together so there is hope for this couple as well.

#5   2012/10/19 03:10PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Also, Julie Plec stated that Klaus and Caroline will also have episodes and scenes together so there is hope for this couple as well.

If the writers go with Klaus/Caroline, I hope they go slow.

#6   2012/10/25 06:16PM
    sharon n nic...

Does anyone think that Klaus will tell Caroline about Taylor and the new girl....

#7   2012/10/26 02:32PM
    Bricole

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Does anyone think that Klaus will tell Caroline about Taylor and the new girl....

Hi Sharon. I love Caroline and Klaus too. I agree that they should go slow. I don't think Klaus will tell about the new girl because he wouldn't want to hurt Caroline.

#8   2012/10/27 05:56PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bricole:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Does anyone think that Klaus will tell Caroline about Taylor and the new girl....

Hi Sharon. I love Caroline and Klaus too. I agree that they should go slow. I don't think Klaus will tell about the new girl because he wouldn't want to hurt Caroline.

Hi Bricole.
    Klaus is smart, so he'll play his cards right.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/27 05:58PM
    #9   2012/11/11 06:59PM
    sharon n nic...

Tyler told Caroline that nothing happen between Hayley and him.

I'm not happy, I want Caroline and Klaus!!

#10   2012/11/16 05:52PM
    sharon n nic...

I really don't think that Caroline should play with Klaus's feeling. She just might find out she likes him.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list