List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Elena: Which Man? Elijah, Damon or Stefan?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elena: Which Man? Elijah, Damon or Stefan?

Started by dairymaid at 2012/02/14 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/16 03:52PM, Views: 5484, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/02/14 04:26PM
    Elena: Which Man? Elijah, Damon or Stefan?
    dairymaid

I am wondering which way will this season (3) will end? Will Elena end up with Elijah, Damon or Stefan? I read on other sites that Elijah has feelings for Elena also. With everything that is happening, and that both Damon and Stefan admitted to each other their love for Elena, just which man will she end up with.

#2   2012/02/15 11:03AM
    Re: Elena: Which Man? Elijah, Damon or Stefan?
    pdames4

Quote dairymaid: I am wondering which way will this season (3) will end? Will Elena end up with Elijah, Damon or Stefan? I read on other sites that Elijah has feelings for Elena also. With everything that is happening, and that both Damon and Stefan admitted to each other their love for Elena, just which man will she end up with.

I'm pulling for Damon.

#3   2012/02/16 08:22PM
    shaylw29

Elijah..he is the better man/vampire for her. I knew he was the one who left the note on her bed before she read it. It fit. Damon is cool but too wild and I dont know what to say about Stefan. I prefer Damon if she has to choose between brothers.

#4   2012/02/20 01:16PM
    momofthree

I was thinking when Elena read the note from Elijah that I was a little tired of the triangle right now and how refreshing it would be if Elena showed interest in Elijah. I truly was for Damon but Elijah is intriguing. I would like to see him further acquaint himself with Elena!

#5   2012/02/22 01:16PM
    lovinthesoaps

I am tired of Elena getting to choose. She is messing with Damon's head and waiting for Stefan to "feel" again. Its obvious he does and is still pushing her away. I dont want to see her with Elijah either. He is smarter than to put himself third in this race. I love me some Damon, and he is too fine to be Elena's babysitter.

#6   2012/02/24 08:19AM
    dairymaid

Quote lovinthesoaps: I am tired of Elena getting to choose. She is messing with Damon's head and waiting for Stefan to "feel" again. Its obvious he does and is still pushing her away. I dont want to see her with Elijah either. He is smarter than to put himself third in this race. I love me some Damon, and he is too fine to be Elena's babysitter.

According to spoilers on other websites, Damon and Elena are not over (after the kiss) and that there will be more episodes with them and that Elena will see that her feelings for him are strong.

#7   2012/04/05 11:28PM
    fanoftaylor

I am so tired of Elena.... I actually wanted Damon to pick Bonnie.

SPOILER

According to the spoilers Bonnie is suppose to be into the kid that her mother has been raising, and I would like for her to be with Damon, I see something there...

Elena always gets to choose and she is always making a fool out of my Damon, and if she chooses him, she want stay because she is going to be constantly thinking of Stefan, and I do not want this for Damon; he deserves to be happy... JMHO

#8   2012/10/19 10:14AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote pdames4:
    Quote dairymaid: I am wondering which way will this season (3) will end? Will Elena end up with Elijah, Damon or Stefan? I read on other sites that Elijah has feelings for Elena also. With everything that is happening, and that both Damon and Stefan admitted to each other their love for Elena, just which man will she end up with.

I'm pulling for Damon.

So I'm I!!!!!!

#9   2012/10/19 02:43PM
    dairymaid

Well she picked Stefan at the end of season three and told him at the first episode of season four. Julie Plec stated that since Elena is now a vampire, her feels are going to be crazy and she will be leaning a lot towards Damon and for his help in how to deal with her vampirism. So, there is hope for Delena fans!

#10   2012/10/19 03:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid: Well she picked Stefan at the end of season three and told him at the first episode of season four. Julie Plec stated that since Elena is now a vampire, her feels are going to be crazy and she will be leaning a lot towards Damon and for his help in how to deal with her vampirism. So, there is hope for Delena fans!

That makes me happy!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list