List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: SPOILERS: Klaus and/or Caroline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILERS: Klaus and/or Caroline

Started by M.Alongi at 2012/01/29 08:42PM
    Latest post: 2012/02/22 01:19PM, Views: 4186, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2012/01/29 08:42PM
    SPOILERS: Klaus and/or Caroline
    M.Alongi

I have only watched 3 epi's of this show and I am already a Karoline fan.

In a Joseph Morgan interview on E! online he says he has been pushing for a love interest for Klaus for a long time. Klaus is lonely and craves companionship .

"One of the things he really thrives on is to be a mentor figure. So she's a new vampire, she's sexy, she's interesting, but she's conflicted about being a vampire. She has a lot of father issues and there's a parallel there with Klaus' father issues. There's something instantly that they can relate to each other."

While there would be a lot of obstacles in their way, Morgan says there is one thing that Klaus could use to win Caroline over. "I think that there's something to be gained by him from this relationship that's sort of by being able to show her the positive of being a vampire, that there's all these things out there that you can be a part of an indulge in. It's giving her a perspective she maybe hasn't seen before. I feel like if anything is going to be his ticket to her heart or to her favor, it's going to be that."

Klaus sends Caroline a invitation to a ball he is holding at his house the week after. She will attend with his bracelet on her arm. She looks beautiful. There are pictures of them dancing and talking I can't wait to hear what they have to say.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/29 08:44PM
    #2   2012/01/30 12:07PM
    Re: SPOILERS: Klaus and/or Caroline
    dairymaid

Quote M.Alongi: I have only watched 3 epi's of this show and I am already a Karoline fan.

In a Joseph Morgan interview on E! online he says he has been pushing for a love interest for Klaus for a long time. Klaus is lonely and craves companionship .

"One of the things he really thrives on is to be a mentor figure. So she's a new vampire, she's sexy, she's interesting, but she's conflicted about being a vampire. She has a lot of father issues and there's a parallel there with Klaus' father issues. There's something instantly that they can relate to each other."

While there would be a lot of obstacles in their way, Morgan says there is one thing that Klaus could use to win Caroline over. "I think that there's something to be gained by him from this relationship that's sort of by being able to show her the positive of being a vampire, that there's all these things out there that you can be a part of an indulge in. It's giving her a perspective she maybe hasn't seen before. I feel like if anything is going to be his ticket to her heart or to her favor, it's going to be that."

Klaus sends Caroline a invitation to a ball he is holding at his house the week after. She will attend with his bracelet on her arm. She looks beautiful. There are pictures of them dancing and talking I can't wait to hear what they have to say.

I agree! I am looking forward to this "possible" relationship. I read in other sites that Tyler will not be appearing in the next few episodes so I guess this allows a development between Klaus and Caroline. This will also show a tender side to Klaus.

#3   2012/01/30 04:47PM
    M.Alongi

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote M.Alongi: I have only watched 3 epi's of this show and I am already a Karoline fan.

I agree! I am looking forward to this "possible" relationship. I read in other sites that Tyler will not be appearing in the next few episodes so I guess this allows a development between Klaus and Caroline. This will also show a tender side to Klaus.

Isn't Caroline' father murdered. Maybe Tyler did it when he tried to whip him again.

I am glad Tyler won't be at the ball.

#4   2012/01/31 08:11PM
    M.Alongi

Great interview with the actress who plays Caroline.
    I think there is a "being" in that coffin. A ghost, demon or something.

I have to put the site in 2 parts or there is an error

insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/31/the-vampire
    -diaries-candice-accola-on-set- visit-ew-video/

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/31 08:14PM
    #5   2012/02/15 11:01AM
    pdames4

Well now we know it was Klaus' mom in the coffin.

#6   2012/02/22 01:19PM
    lovinthesoaps

I am lovin watching Caroline and Klaus. I think they are interesting and he is different when he talks to her. I liked her and Tyler but with his sire bond, I am wondering how he will react to Caroline and Klaus becoming friends......

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list