List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Klaus and Caroline...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Klaus and Caroline...

Started by cbruns71471 at 2012/01/23 11:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 05:35PM, Views: 9342, Replies: 95
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #61   2013/02/19 12:59PM
    Re: Klaus and Caroline...
    sharon n nic...

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac: Weird that Tyler has to leave town EVERY season around this time. Second season he left with Jules, and in the third he left to break Klaus sire bond. I wonder if he's only under contract for a certain number of episodes.

Though it did sort of sound like a somewhat permanent break up this time, the way she was asking him to forget about him.

Either way, I guess that's sort of good for Klaus. He got rid of the competition.

Tyler leaving is great. Last season it was a time for Klaus and Caroline to grow closer. She certainly has control over him and they both know it. Is Jermey dead, it looks like his neck is broken. Loved how Klaus showed Caroline that he can change. The other vamps are going to need his help to fight this monster who they woke up from the dead. He is pissed that they killed his brother. But what will he do for love? Can't wait until next week.

It is time for Caroline and Klaus's love story!

I don't think Caroline even knows how much control she has over Klaus.

I don't think Klaus is on this week, as per spoilers.

#62   2013/02/19 01:05PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: Is she going to love him despite knowing he is so cruel and will go and kill Tyler,hm...

He was really cold and cruel when he said he will give Tyler a head start, and she thought he really showed kindness...

their scenes are great!

I think Klaus was reminding Caroline that even though I love you..... I'm still in control!

I want more scenes!!!!!

#63   2013/02/19 01:06PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac: Weird that Tyler has to leave town EVERY season around this time. Second season he left with Jules, and in the third he left to break Klaus sire bond. I wonder if he's only under contract for a certain number of episodes.

Though it did sort of sound like a somewhat permanent break up this time, the way she was asking him to forget about him.

Either way, I guess that's sort of good for Klaus. He got rid of the competition.

Tyler leaving is great. Last season it was a time for Klaus and Caroline to grow closer. She certainly has control over him and they both know it. Is Jermey dead, it looks like his neck is broken. Loved how Klaus showed Caroline that he can change. The other vamps are going to need his help to fight this monster who they woke up from the dead. He is pissed that they killed his brother. But what will he do for love? Can't wait until next week.

I think she does... and she could sway him to leave Tyler alive if she just let her heart go... and it could play that way... Klaus loves the chase...
    Caroline is his sweet doom-

#64   2013/02/19 01:14PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote AdrianeG:

I think she does... and she could sway him to leave Tyler alive if she just let her heart go... and it could play that way... Klaus loves the chase...
    Caroline is his sweet doom-

I want Caroline to give Klaus a real chance not a fake one.

I don't want Tyler to die.

#65   2013/02/23 05:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Caroline would have called Klaus for help if there wasn't going to be spin off.

What do you think?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/23 05:26AM
    #66   2013/02/23 09:58AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Caroline would have called Klaus for help if there wasn't going to be spin off.

What do you think?

When all the Originals go over to the spin off- what is left- Elena and the Salvatores... I guess they will get some new characters to give them grief- but seriously- Tyler gone, Jeremy gone....

Caroline should go with Klaus to the spin off.

#67   2013/02/23 06:43PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Caroline would have called Klaus for help if there wasn't going to be spin off.

What do you think?

When all the Originals go over to the spin off- what is left- Elena and the Salvatores... I guess they will get some new characters to give them grief- but seriously- Tyler gone, Jeremy gone....

or maybe she could go back and forth but I don't see that happening.

The first season it was Damon....

Second season it was Katherine....

The third season was the originals....

They will have to get some new bad vamps/people.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/23 06:44PM
    #68   2013/03/16 02:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Klaus and Caroline.......let it happen writers!!!

#69   2013/03/17 08:30PM
    AdrianeG

Quote stjarna:

What do you think?

I don't think she is going but Rebecca, Haley, Klaus & the other brother whose name escapes me, are going.

#70   2013/03/17 08:32PM
    AdrianeG

March 28th I hear we have some Karoline scenes to look forward to.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list