List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Klaus and Caroline...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Klaus and Caroline...

Started by cbruns71471 at 2012/01/23 11:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 05:35PM, Views: 9842, Replies: 95
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #51   2013/02/14 08:54PM
    Re: Klaus and Caroline...
    XPac

Weird that Tyler has to leave town EVERY season around this time. Second season he left with Jules, and in the third he left to break Klaus sire bond. I wonder if he's only under contract for a certain number of episodes.

Though it did sort of sound like a somewhat permanent break up this time, the way she was asking him to forget about him.

Either way, I guess that's sort of good for Klaus. He got rid of the competition.

#52   2013/02/14 09:27PM
    AdrianeG

Quote XPac: Weird that Tyler has to leave town EVERY season around this time. Second season he left with Jules, and in the third he left to break Klaus sire bond. I wonder if he's only under contract for a certain number of episodes.

Though it did sort of sound like a somewhat permanent break up this time, the way she was asking him to forget about him.

Either way, I guess that's sort of good for Klaus. He got rid of the competition.

Tyler leaving is great. Last season it was a time for Klaus and Caroline to grow closer. She certainly has control over him and they both know it. Is Jermey dead, it looks like his neck is broken. Loved how Klaus showed Caroline that he can change. The other vamps are going to need his help to fight this monster who they woke up from the dead. He is pissed that they killed his brother. But what will he do for love? Can't wait until next week.

#53   2013/02/15 06:06AM
    XPac

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac: Weird that Tyler has to leave town EVERY season around this time. Second season he left with Jules, and in the third he left to break Klaus sire bond. I wonder if he's only under contract for a certain number of episodes.

Tyler leaving is great. Last season it was a time for Klaus and Caroline to grow closer. She certainly has control over him and they both know it. Is Jermey dead, it looks like his neck is broken. Loved how Klaus showed Caroline that he can change. The other vamps are going to need his help to fight this monster who they woke up from the dead. He is pissed that they killed his brother. But what will he do for love? Can't wait until next week.

The other interesting thing is that Katherine stole the cure.

I don't think she'd want it for herself. So I'm assuming she either wants it for Elena (so that she doesn't have to compete with her for Stefan for all eternity), or more likely she wants to cure Klaus so she can kill him. If Klaus is dead she can stop running. And a human Klaus is obviously much easier to kill.

#54   2013/02/15 11:37AM
    stjarna

Is she going to love him despite knowing he is so cruel and will go and kill Tyler,hm...

He was really cold and cruel when he said he will give Tyler a head start, and she thought he really showed kindness...

their scenes are great!

#55   2013/02/15 02:26PM
    XPac

Quote stjarna: Is she going to love him despite knowing he is so cruel and will go and kill Tyler,hm...

He was really cold and cruel when he said he will give Tyler a head start, and she thought he really showed kindness...

their scenes are great!

Realistically I find it hard to believe that Caroline would want to date a guy like Klaus after everything he's done.

But that's why Klaus talked to Damon about this very topic. Damon killed Elenas biological mom back in the day, and Elena forgave that.

And it goes both ways... if you think about it from Klaus and Rebekahs perspective Elena and her friends are systematically killing their entire family one by one. But I think the Originals are going to forgive that too.

People on this just are just really really forgivig people. Even the bad guys.

#56   2013/02/16 01:53AM
    stjarna

Quote XPac:
    Quote stjarna: Is she going to love him despite knowing he is so cruel and will go and kill Tyler,hm...

their scenes are great!

Realistically I find it hard to believe that Caroline would want to date a guy like Klaus after everything he's done.

But that's why Klaus talked to Damon about this very topic. Damon killed Elenas biological mom back in the day, and Elena forgave that.

And it goes both ways... if you think about it from Klaus and Rebekahs perspective Elena and her friends are systematically killing their entire family one by one. But I think the Originals are going to forgive that too.

You're right, a bit too forgiving at times...

Didn't Elena's mum want to become a vampire?!
    But Elena forgiving Damon so easily for "killing" Jeremy, I know he apologised... but that is exactly Damon's behaviour when he snaps when things are not going the way he wants that Elena should question.... I know- Delena is so huge, that none of it matters...

Back to Caroline and Klaus- now I don't think there is going to be love- but lust-passion - maybe nothing on Caroline's part...
    Ah,... nowhere real love story...

#57   2013/02/17 12:44PM
    AdrianeG

Quote XPac:

their scenes are great!

Klaus may be badder than most but a large percentage of the vamps are BAD. Anybody can be forgiven. Klaus being part of the "group" can be very helpful.

IMV with Tyler out of town the writers are going to give Carloline and Klaus bonding time. She is going to save Klaus. I think Catherine is going to try to give Him the 1 dose. Them talking about neither one wanting to be human again was for a reason.
    Looking forward to more Karoline scenes and thrilled Tyler is gone for a while at least.

#58   2013/02/19 12:46PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus trying to kill Caroline because he's mad at Tyler???
    can't say I got that.

I guess he was mad that Caroline was treating him that way and alittle jealous that she was with Tyler?

She knows that he loves her.....

and he knows she cares more that she wants too.....

So I might be hopeful for a Klaus Caroline love affair.

It is not unusual for Klaus, imo, he is bad-bad... so Tyler ticks him off big time- although he loves her, but he is so maniacal that he would kill her so noone can have her - I see Klaus as this evil thing, so- all goes with him...
    But it interesting that he is letting his emotions of love surface... what did he say to Elijah some 500 years ago- that they do not love and that love is for the weak?! And now Caroline has crossed his path- the emotions of love he can't stop!!! But will they come up big time and stop him from being maniacal-Neeh!

She knows def that he loves her now- she probably has feelings for him.... she def is his weakness!!!!

The scene with him thinking if he will save her and the tears.... they have smth...romance- bring it on!!!! It could be very epic!!!

Tyler needs to find someone else!

I agree Tyler needs to find someone new.

I think Klaus doing what he did to Caroline was proving that he was some what still in control.

Like you said stjarna, he is just being himself.

Tyler knows that Klaus cares for Caroline so that's why he left her with him knowing Klaus would not let her die.

I can't wait until Caroline gets better to see what she is going to do to Klaus.

Klaus and Caroline!!!!

Elijah and Elena!!!!

I am ok with the Salvatore boys, but I kind of crossed over to the Team Originals, and so I'd like both Caroline and Elena with the Original vamps!!!
    Caroline probably will happen with Klaus and go over to the spin off....
    I know Delena is IT for vamp diaries and endgame!!!
    But I sincerely wish they give us something with Elena and Elijah!!!!

You know that in elena human thread I mentioned Tatja and Elijah- well, in season 3 Klaus and Elijah asked the Salvatores for dinner and then they mentioned Tatja the originator of the Petrova line and how both fought for her love and in the end chose that they as brothers matter more than a woman....
    just thinking if they go back in time in the spinoff - the doppelgaenger is from the originator of Petrova- so Nina then could play Tatja- just my thoughts!

I like you thoughts.....

#59   2013/02/19 12:51PM
    sharon n nic...

Where does the actor go?

Is he under contract just for a few shows, per season?

Klaus getting rid of Tyler does put him in a better position with Caroline so I'm happy!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/19 12:53PM
    #60   2013/02/19 12:53PM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus trying to kill Caroline because he's mad at Tyler???
    can't say I got that.

I guess he was mad that Caroline was treating him that way and alittle jealous that she was with Tyler?

She knows that he loves her.....

and he knows she cares more that she wants too.....

So I might be hopeful for a Klaus Caroline love affair.

It is not unusual for Klaus, imo, he is bad-bad... so Tyler ticks him off big time- although he loves her, but he is so maniacal that he would kill her so noone can have her - I see Klaus as this evil thing, so- all goes with him...
    But it interesting that he is letting his emotions of love surface... what did he say to Elijah some 500 years ago- that they do not love and that love is for the weak?! And now Caroline has crossed his path- the emotions of love he can't stop!!! But will they come up big time and stop him from being maniacal-Neeh!

She knows def that he loves her now- she probably has feelings for him.... she def is his weakness!!!!

The scene with him thinking if he will save her and the tears.... they have smth...romance- bring it on!!!! It could be very epic!!!

Tyler needs to find someone else!

I agree Tyler needs to find someone new.

I think Klaus doing what he did to Caroline was proving that he was some what still in control.

Like you said stjarna, he is just being himself.

Tyler knows that Klaus cares for Caroline so that's why he left her with him knowing Klaus would not let her die.

I can't wait until Caroline gets better to see what she is going to do to Klaus.

Klaus and Caroline!!!!

Elijah and Elena!!!!

I am ok with the Salvatore boys, but I kind of crossed over to the Team Originals, and so I'd like both Caroline and Elena with the Original vamps!!!
    Caroline probably will happen with Klaus and go over to the spin off....
    I know Delena is IT for vamp diaries and endgame!!!
    But I sincerely wish they give us something with Elena and Elijah!!!!

You know that in elena human thread I mentioned Tatja and Elijah- well, in season 3 Klaus and Elijah asked the Salvatores for dinner and then they mentioned Tatja the originator of the Petrova line and how both fought for her love and in the end chose that they as brothers matter more than a woman....
    just thinking if they go back in time in the spinoff - the doppelgaenger is from the originator of Petrova- so Nina then could play Tatja- just my thoughts!

I like you thoughts.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list