List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Klaus and Caroline...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Klaus and Caroline...

Started by cbruns71471 at 2012/01/23 11:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 05:35PM, Views: 9060, Replies: 95
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #41   2013/02/03 06:39AM
    Re: Klaus and Caroline...
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac: I do think it was sort of cute how Klaus was trying to get Damon to reveal his secret for getting Elena to forgive all the horrible things he did, so he could maybe get Caroline to forgive him.

It was a cool scene for both Damon and Klaus, because it sort of gets him on the road to being a bad guy with purpose like Damon. Assuming of course he can resist the urge to kill them all after what they did with Kol.

Yes. Damon did give him good advice. I wonder if Caroline will agree to leave town with Klaus and explore the world if he does not seek revenge against her friends for killing Kol.

Killing Kol, is that really all that big of a deal.....

At the time it certainly seemed like a big deal to Klaus. And because he's his brother that's understandable.

But the Originals seemed to forgive the gang quickly enough when they killed Finn and Ester. So I imagine they'll get over the death of Kol too.

Klaus was mad, real mad at the end of the show. If he could have killed both Jeremy and Elena would he have?

I think after he settles down he won't be happy but at least he'll be able to think clearer.

Kol was doing everything he could to stop Jeremy so they had to kill him, he didn't give them a choice.

I bet Klaus is still thinking that he did offer to keep them safe from Kol.

I know I'm all over the place, but will have to wait and see.

#42   2013/02/03 06:41AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna: The scene with Damon and Klaus has ruined Klaus to me- it made him weak and pathetic....

but I guess they are now propping Damon as the coolest guy ever!!!

Klaus might just go and grovel to Caroline and plead for her love!!!!

I think that Caroline might be the only person/vampire that Klaus can't scare into liking him.

This is where the attraction comes from for him!!!

She can be his consort!!!

#43   2013/02/03 06:52AM
    XPac

Quote XPac:
    Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote XPac: I do think it was sort of cute how Klaus was trying to get Damon to reveal his secret for getting Elena to forgive all the horrible things he did, so he could maybe get Caroline to forgive him.

It was a cool scene for both Damon and Klaus, because it sort of gets him on the road to being a bad guy with purpose like Damon. Assuming of course he can resist the urge to kill them all after what they did with Kol.

Yes. Damon did give him good advice. I wonder if Caroline will agree to leave town with Klaus and explore the world if he does not seek revenge against her friends for killing Kol.

At the time it certainly seemed like a big deal to Klaus. And because he's his brother that's understandable.

But the Originals seemed to forgive the gang quickly enough when they killed Finn and Ester. So I imagine they'll get over the death of Kol too.

Klaus was mad, real mad at the end of the show. If he could have killed both Jeremy and Elena would he have?

I think after he settles down he won't be happy but at least he'll be able to think clearer.

Kol was doing everything he could to stop Jeremy so they had to kill him, he didn't give them a choice.

Kol even threatened to kill Klaus himself, so I do think when he calms down he'll be able to see they just did what they had to do. At the time they just didn't have another option.

#44   2013/02/03 01:20PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote XPac:
    Quote AdrianeG:

Kol even threatened to kill Klaus himself, so I do think when he calms down he'll be able to see they just did what they had to do. At the time they just didn't have another option.

With Klaus anything goes.

This might redeem him in Caroline's eyes alittle.

Klaus killed Tyler's mom than Elena and Jeremy kill his brother.

So it's like..... you did, than we did.....kind of a thing.

#45   2013/02/09 07:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Klaus trying to kill Caroline because he's mad at Tyler???
    can't say I got that.

I guess he was mad that Caroline was treating him that way and alittle jealous that she was with Tyler?

She knows that he loves her.....

and he knows she cares more that she wants too.....

Sooooooooo maybe the beginning of a romance????

So I might be hopeful for a Klaus Caroline love affair.

#46   2013/02/10 01:23AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus trying to kill Caroline because he's mad at Tyler???
    can't say I got that.

I guess he was mad that Caroline was treating him that way and alittle jealous that she was with Tyler?

It is not unusual for Klaus, imo, he is bad-bad... so Tyler ticks him off big time- although he loves her, but he is so maniacal that he would kill her so noone can have her - I see Klaus as this evil thing, so- all goes with him...
    But it interesting that he is letting his emotions of love surface... what did he say to Elijah some 500 years ago- that they do not love and that love is for the weak?! And now Caroline has crossed his path- the emotions of love he can't stop!!! But will they come up big time and stop him from being maniacal-Neeh!

She knows def that he loves her now- she probably has feelings for him.... she def is his weakness!!!!

The scene with him thinking if he will save her and the tears.... they have smth...romance- bring it on!!!! It could be very epic!!!

Tyler needs to find someone else!

#47   2013/02/10 06:44AM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Klaus trying to kill Caroline because he's mad at Tyler???
    can't say I got that.

It's not JUST that he was mad at Tyler.

He did vow to essentially kill all of them for what they did with to his brother. Caroline had nothing to do with that, but I think he assumed that they were all sort of working together. Klaus I guess hasn't realized Caroline hasn't been around for the last 3 episodes or so.

But I do think it bothers him that Caroline is using his feelings for her to manipulate him... and he knows it. She almost flat out admits it to his face. It's maybe his only weakness and Caroline exploits it every chance she gets. It's such a glaring weakness that it actually works even when Klaus knows that she's doing it.

I don't know that this is the beginning of a romance... really depends on whether Caroline is going to end up on his show or not. But I do think we at least know that his feelings for her run pretty deep.

#48   2013/02/10 09:57AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    can't say I got that.

It is not unusual for Klaus, imo, he is bad-bad... so Tyler ticks him off big time- although he loves her, but he is so maniacal that he would kill her so noone can have her - I see Klaus as this evil thing, so- all goes with him...
    But it interesting that he is letting his emotions of love surface... what did he say to Elijah some 500 years ago- that they do not love and that love is for the weak?! And now Caroline has crossed his path- the emotions of love he can't stop!!! But will they come up big time and stop him from being maniacal-Neeh!

She knows def that he loves her now- she probably has feelings for him.... she def is his weakness!!!!

The scene with him thinking if he will save her and the tears.... they have smth...romance- bring it on!!!! It could be very epic!!!

I agree Tyler needs to find someone new.

I think Klaus doing what he did to Caroline was proving that he was some what still in control.

Like you said stjarna, he is just being himself.

Tyler knows that Klaus cares for Caroline so that's why he left her with him knowing Klaus would not let her die.

I can't wait until Caroline gets better to see what she is going to do to Klaus.

#49   2013/02/10 10:03AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    can't say I got that.

It's not JUST that he was mad at Tyler.

He did vow to essentially kill all of them for what they did with to his brother. Caroline had nothing to do with that, but I think he assumed that they were all sort of working together. Klaus I guess hasn't realized Caroline hasn't been around for the last 3 episodes or so.

But I do think it bothers him that Caroline is using his feelings for her to manipulate him... and he knows it. She almost flat out admits it to his face. It's maybe his only weakness and Caroline exploits it every chance she gets. It's such a glaring weakness that it actually works even when Klaus knows that she's doing it.

I don't know that this is the beginning of a romance... really depends on whether Caroline is going to end up on his show or not. But I do think we at least know that his feelings for her run pretty deep.

Well they both know that they both care......

Hope it means something!

#50   2013/02/13 12:52PM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:
    can't say I got that.

I agree Tyler needs to find someone new.

I think Klaus doing what he did to Caroline was proving that he was some what still in control.

Like you said stjarna, he is just being himself.

Tyler knows that Klaus cares for Caroline so that's why he left her with him knowing Klaus would not let her die.

I can't wait until Caroline gets better to see what she is going to do to Klaus.

Klaus and Caroline!!!!

Elijah and Elena!!!!

I am ok with the Salvatore boys, but I kind of crossed over to the Team Originals, and so I'd like both Caroline and Elena with the Original vamps!!!
    Caroline probably will happen with Klaus and go over to the spin off....
    I know Delena is IT for vamp diaries and endgame!!!
    But I sincerely wish they give us something with Elena and Elijah!!!!

You know that in elena human thread I mentioned Tatja and Elijah- well, in season 3 Klaus and Elijah asked the Salvatores for dinner and then they mentioned Tatja the originator of the Petrova line and how both fought for her love and in the end chose that they as brothers matter more than a woman....
    just thinking if they go back in time in the spinoff - the doppelgaenger is from the originator of Petrova- so Nina then could play Tatja- just my thoughts!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/13 01:00PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list