List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Klaus and Caroline...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Klaus and Caroline...

Started by cbruns71471 at 2012/01/23 11:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/16 05:35PM, Views: 9785, Replies: 95
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/19 12:45PM
    Re: Klaus and Caroline...
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: We didn't see any Klaus and Caroline last night.

Hoping soon!

Just as well. Any scenes between them directly following the death of Tylers mom probably wouldn't have been pretty.

I guess your right.

but......

If they weren't going to put them together. This was the prefect time to end anything before it really got started.

so I have faith!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 12:51PM
    #22   2013/01/19 02:35PM
    XPac

In a way, it actually was bad timing that Rebekah made her move when Klaus was out of town dealing with Jeromy.

Had Klaus been in town, he probably would have saved Elena and Caroline since his sisters plan did nearly got both of them killed.

So in a way, I suppose that was a sort of missed Caroline/Klaus opportunity.

#23   2013/01/19 04:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: In a way, it actually was bad timing that Rebekah made her move when Klaus was out of town dealing with Jeromy.

Had Klaus been in town, he probably would have saved Elena and Caroline since his sisters plan did nearly got both of them killed.

So in a way, I suppose that was a sort of missed Caroline/Klaus opportunity.

That would have been perfect!

Oh well, hopefully next time.

#24   2013/01/21 12:50PM
    AdrianeG

Hi. Nice to see a Klaus and Caroline fan thread. After their scenes together last year I was really hoping to see them get together this year however if Caroline thinks Klaus killed Tylers mother, I don't know how open she will be to dating him.

#25   2013/01/21 02:42PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote AdrianeG: Hi. Nice to see a Klaus and Caroline fan thread. After their scenes together last year I was really hoping to see them get together this year however if Caroline thinks Klaus killed Tylers mother, I don't know how open she will be to dating him.

If the writers go there.........

will have them!

#26   2013/01/23 02:18PM
    XPac

Quote AdrianeG: Hi. Nice to see a Klaus and Caroline fan thread. After their scenes together last year I was really hoping to see them get together this year however if Caroline thinks Klaus killed Tylers mother, I don't know how open she will be to dating him.

Technically Damon killed Elena's mom, and they're dating.

Circumstances are entirely different, but if you're Klaus I guess that gives you a bit of hope.

#27   2013/01/23 02:24PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:

Technically Damon killed Elena's mom, and they're dating.

Circumstances are entirely different, but if you're Klaus I guess that gives you a bit of hope.

I forgot that Damon killed Elena's mother.

so I guess there is hope......

#28   2013/01/26 04:04PM
    sharon n nic...

Can't wait for Valentines Day!

#29   2013/01/31 10:41PM
    XPac

I do think it was sort of cute how Klaus was trying to get Damon to reveal his secret for getting Elena to forgive all the horrible things he did, so he could maybe get Caroline to forgive him.

It was a cool scene for both Damon and Klaus, because it sort of gets him on the road to being a bad guy with purpose like Damon. Assuming of course he can resist the urge to kill them all after what they did with Kol.

#30   2013/02/01 07:20PM
    AdrianeG

Quote XPac: I do think it was sort of cute how Klaus was trying to get Damon to reveal his secret for getting Elena to forgive all the horrible things he did, so he could maybe get Caroline to forgive him.

It was a cool scene for both Damon and Klaus, because it sort of gets him on the road to being a bad guy with purpose like Damon. Assuming of course he can resist the urge to kill them all after what they did with Kol.

Yes. Damon did give him good advice. I wonder if Caroline will agree to leave town with Klaus and explore the world if he does not seek revenge against her friends for killing Kol.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list