List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Started by dairymaid at 2012/01/21 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 02:50PM, Views: 8596, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/01/19 12:12PM
    Re: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac: Yeah. Even though I'm not certain the triangle will ever completely go away at least until the show is near it's end (because the show essentially is built on it), I do think Stefan lost a LOT of ground here regardless of how things turned out.

I think a point overlooked by a LOT of characters is that Stefan was actually the one that broke up with Elena. If you look at the break up, he's the one that flat out says that he couldn't take it anymore. Elena, even though she was sired, still chose to try and be with him... he walked away.

And that's going to put a very serious chick even in any future relationships they may have. Again, in the least it puts Damon and Stefan on equal footing, whereas prior to this season I think even the hardcore Damon/Elena fans would admit that Stefan was the more likely person for Elena to choose when he wasn't ripper Stefan.

Course, there's still a chance for the writers to have Damon do something which equally sabotages his chances with Elena. Writers do tend to have Damon do that from time to time when things go in his favor. We'll see.

Elena of all people should not be surprise that Damon does something bad, it is some what expected of him.

Yes they did redeem him, but he would not be Damon if he was ALL good.

Like you said they can used that as a way out, for Elena

Damon is on the redemption trip, imo, but far for being really reedemed!!! He is the bad boy- she will either accept it or not- if she tries to reform him - not gonna happen- cos you either love him or you don't- now will that become an issue with Elena- we know from other shows what happens when you do not see person's true colours?!
    I am not saying she is doing it or will do it- it's a maybe- but we know how Elena really is- she wants things to be correct?! Or maybe I haven't got it right at all?
    These are just some of my musings....
    Whatever happens- no to Stelena again!

I think you have it right.

Elean of all people should know Damon's true colors. She has been trying to redeem him "some what" since the beginning of the show.

I think Elena really is attracted to Damon because he challenges her. He may love her, but in no way is he going to let her do something that may get her hurt or even killed. Damon is right to the point. He says what is on his mind whether Elena agrees or not.

#52   2013/01/19 02:50PM
    XPac

Yeah, I think Elena deep down sort of expects Damon to screw up. I think she even said so in season 3 when they went on their road trip to find Jeromy... she said Damon sabotages things, or something like that.

So in a way, that does work in Damons favor. She's be mad at Damon, but less so than Stefan because she think has different expectations for them.

I do wonder how she'll react to Damon going along with Klaus plan, as that resulted in a lot of people getting killed. He DID tell her that he was going to do things she wouldn't like. But if that's going on, you'd think he wouldn't invite her to come up. That's basically asking her to get into a big fight with a room full of vampires.

Maybe Damon has some sort of scheme we don't know about. Or maybe Klaus compelled him. I guess we'll see next week.

#53   2013/01/19 04:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: Yeah, I think Elena deep down sort of expects Damon to screw up. I think she even said so in season 3 when they went on their road trip to find Jeromy... she said Damon sabotages things, or something like that.

So in a way, that does work in Damons favor. She's be mad at Damon, but less so than Stefan because she think has different expectations for them.

I do wonder how she'll react to Damon going along with Klaus plan, as that resulted in a lot of people getting killed. He DID tell her that he was going to do things she wouldn't like. But if that's going on, you'd think he wouldn't invite her to come up. That's basically asking her to get into a big fight with a room full of vampires.

Maybe Damon has some sort of scheme we don't know about. Or maybe Klaus compelled him. I guess we'll see next week.

or maybe he just wants to be with her.

Can't wait until next week!

#54   2013/01/21 06:49AM
    aerinha

I am thinking Damon has no idea the compelled vampires attaking are coming. I assumed Klaus did it, but there is always Rebekah who will now also want to grow the mark.

They don't show Damon in the clips, he could have left, thinking they were fine and then the attack happens.

#55   2013/01/21 12:14PM
    XPac

Quote aerinha: I am thinking Damon has no idea the compelled vampires attaking are coming. I assumed Klaus did it, but there is always Rebekah who will now also want to grow the mark.

They don't show Damon in the clips, he could have left, thinking they were fine and then the attack happens.

It is sort of interesting, because you don't see Damon but you do see Elena. Damon would be the most logical person to help. And you'd think if Elena was anywhere close to danger, he'd be around. It's of course possible he is in fact there and simply wasn't shown in the clips.

As far as what Klaus was doing, truthfully what Damon thought was kind of irrelavent. It's not like Damon could stop Klaus one way or the other, and if Klaus was creating vamps Jeromey might as well kill them. So while it arguably looks bad if Damon agrees with Klaus plane, it really wouldn't matter whether he agreed or not. Which I guess was the beauty of Klaus plan... Jeromy and the rest pretty much have to go along with it whether they like it or not.

#56   2013/01/21 02:50PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha: I am thinking Damon has no idea the compelled vampires attaking are coming. I assumed Klaus did it, but there is always Rebekah who will now also want to grow the mark.

It is sort of interesting, because you don't see Damon but you do see Elena. Damon would be the most logical person to help. And you'd think if Elena was anywhere close to danger, he'd be around. It's of course possible he is in fact there and simply wasn't shown in the clips.

As far as what Klaus was doing, truthfully what Damon thought was kind of irrelavent. It's not like Damon could stop Klaus one way or the other, and if Klaus was creating vamps Jeromey might as well kill them. So while it arguably looks bad if Damon agrees with Klaus plane, it really wouldn't matter whether he agreed or not. Which I guess was the beauty of Klaus plan... Jeromy and the rest pretty much have to go along with it whether they like it or not.

Can't wait to Thursday!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list