List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Started by dairymaid at 2012/01/21 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 02:50PM, Views: 8009, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/01 08:55AM
    Re: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?
    XPac

While it's true that Caroline was with Stefan on that last day, she was in touch with Bonnie. So the same way she knows that Elena was with Damon in the first place is how she might theoretically know that they slept together. Obviously they didn't at that point... but neither Caroline nor Damon know that.

It's really a matter of whether or not they're willing to give Damon the benefit of the doubt. It's a given Caroline wouldn't, and given she's Stefans filter that might be a problem. But I'd like to think Stefan would give Damon the benefit of the doubt under normal circumstances. Though he might be less willing to, since Damon was already caught in a lie.

Hopefully you're right though, and no one will go around accusing Damon of taking advantage of Elena. But I do think it's a possibility if they really wanna generate conflict within the group.

#32   2013/01/01 03:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: While it's true that Caroline was with Stefan on that last day, she was in touch with Bonnie. So the same way she knows that Elena was with Damon in the first place is how she might theoretically know that they slept together. Obviously they didn't at that point... but neither Caroline nor Damon know that.

It's really a matter of whether or not they're willing to give Damon the benefit of the doubt. It's a given Caroline wouldn't, and given she's Stefans filter that might be a problem. But I'd like to think Stefan would give Damon the benefit of the doubt under normal circumstances. Though he might be less willing to, since Damon was already caught in a lie.

Hopefully you're right though, and no one will go around accusing Damon of taking advantage of Elena. But I do think it's a possibility if they really wanna generate conflict within the group.

All I know is Stefan is not going to be happy.

#33   2013/01/07 05:15AM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote XPac: While it's true that Caroline was with Stefan on that last day, she was in touch with Bonnie. So the same way she knows that Elena was with Damon in the first place is how she might theoretically know that they slept together. Obviously they didn't at that point... but neither Caroline nor Damon know that.

No doubt about it.

Still, in a way Stefan KIND OF brought this on himself.

Elena did chose Stefan at the start of the season. But it was Stefan that technically broke up with her. Then when Elena had to move into the Salvatores Stefan decided to move out and essentially leave the now single Elena who he knew had feelings for Damon alone with Damon.

Stefan essentially did everything except gift wrap Elena for Damon.

#34   2013/01/07 05:28AM
    stjarna

Quote XPac:

No doubt about it.

Elena did chose Stefan at the start of the season. But it was Stefan that technically broke up with her. Then when Elena had to move into the Salvatores Stefan decided to move out and essentially leave the now single Elena who he knew had feelings for Damon alone with Damon.

Hence the thing wit Stefan and Elena this time is done very lame imo. The catering for oth fanbases is not good, imo- the storytelling and proper characterisation falls in the water- no wonder some get underwehlmed.
    Sincerely hope that now this is it with Stefan and Elena.
    No going back to them again in the future.

#35   2013/01/07 05:43AM
    XPac

I can't say I'd necessarily look foreward to any sort of Stefan/Elena stuff again after everything that's happened in this season.

Still, the triangle has essentially been the pillar the entire show has really built on since day one. I'm not certain the love triangle is ever really going to go away entirely.

#36   2013/01/07 05:55AM
    stjarna

Quote XPac: I can't say I'd necessarily look foreward to any sort of Stefan/Elena stuff again after everything that's happened in this season.

Still, the triangle has essentially been the pillar the entire show has really built on since day one. I'm not certain the love triangle is ever really going to go away entirely.

I know. And still say unfortunately...cos Stefan and Elena are wash out now,imo, especially after what has happened recently, imo.
    Of course, I favour Elijah ,and there is a strong fanbase there too, and I know he is not a series regular- but putting Elijah in the middle would bring Stefan and Damon back as brothers.. and Damon would have a much worthier opponent...but that's how I'd like it to be. I am also aware not in a forseeable future and not even then-lol.

Anyway- it remains to be seen what they will dish out to us in the coming months.

#37   2013/01/08 01:52PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

No doubt about it.

Hence the thing wit Stefan and Elena this time is done very lame imo. The catering for oth fanbases is not good, imo- the storytelling and proper characterisation falls in the water- no wonder some get underwehlmed.

I hope the writers don't make Stefan and Elena get back. She
    was with Damon, that would be just nasty.

Both Brothers....not good.

#38   2013/01/08 02:48PM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

No doubt about it.

which brings me to the point that with Elijah in the picture things could really become super interesting!!!!

#39   2013/01/10 02:37PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

No doubt about it.

which brings me to the point that with Elijah in the picture things could really become super interesting!!!!

I had a feeling that was coming.....lol

#40   2013/01/10 02:37PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote XPac:

No doubt about it.

I had a feeling that was coming.....lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list