List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Started by dairymaid at 2012/01/21 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 02:50PM, Views: 8588, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2012/12/14 01:49AM
    Re: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: When do you think Stefan will find out that Elena and Damon made love.....

I think he knows, but it's one of those things you do not want to face up to cos it will hurt... and that's why she should not have chosen anyone end season 3....

It will hurt him so much...

And he also lashes out cos of that,imo- subconsciously- cos all is hightened, right...

#22   2012/12/14 07:10AM
    stjarna

This now will cause trouble between Damon and Stefan?!

I am sad for him , but it is good - cos I want him to let go off Elena!

#23   2012/12/14 05:33PM
    sharon n nic...

I felt so bad for Stefan when he found out that Damon and Elena made love.

Will this make a difference to him....

Will he look at Elena differently....

Will he be mad at Damon....

#24   2012/12/15 02:36AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I felt so bad for Stefan when he found out that Damon and Elena made love.

same questions.... and think yes to all of them.

Asking the

#25   2012/12/15 10:46AM
    sharon n nic...

Will have to wait and see....

#26   2012/12/31 06:30PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I felt so bad for Stefan when he found out that Damon and Elena made love.

I'm sure he'll be upset. And he'll probably try and smack Damon at least once... he did hit Damon just for kissing her back in the third season.

But I don't think he has the right to feel TOO bad since technically Stefan was the one that ended the relationship with Elena. So she's free and clear to hook up with anyone she pleases.

I suppose the one major sticking point is if Stefan knows that Damon slept with her BEFORE he found out about the sire bond. If he wrongly believes Damon used the sire bond to sleep with her intentionally, then he's likely going to be very very ticked at Damon.

#27   2012/12/31 06:55PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:

I'm sure he'll be upset. And he'll probably try and smack Damon at least once... he did hit Damon just for kissing her back in the third season.

But I don't think he has the right to feel TOO bad since technically Stefan was the one that ended the relationship with Elena. So she's free and clear to hook up with anyone she pleases.

I suppose the one major sticking point is if Stefan knows that Damon slept with her BEFORE he found out about the sire bond. If he wrongly believes Damon used the sire bond to sleep with her intentionally, then he's likely going to be very very ticked at Damon.

Damon did sleep with Elena so that has to change something between the brothers.

#28   2012/12/31 07:09PM
    aerinha

The only reason Stefan has to be miffed is that Elena jumped in bed with Damon 24 hours after the break up. Yes she was single, yes the feelings had been brewing for awhile, but it was sort of heartless.

But then if .caroline had kept her yap shut, Stefan wouldn't have found out how soon it happened.

It is a triangle so eventually Stefan does have to work his way back in. I think the show has five or six seasons in the contract so this has to go on for another year and a half or two and a half.

#29   2012/12/31 07:41PM
    XPac

Quote aerinha: The only reason Stefan has to be miffed is that Elena jumped in bed with Damon 24 hours after the break up. Yes she was single, yes the feelings had been brewing for awhile, but it was sort of heartless.

But then if .caroline had kept her yap shut, Stefan wouldn't have found out how soon it happened.

It is a triangle so eventually Stefan does have to work his way back in. I think the show has five or six seasons in the contract so this has to go on for another year and a half or two and a half.

The sucky thing though is that Stefan found out about things out of order.

He learned about the sire bond, THEN found out that they slept together even though us readers know Damon slept with her before he knew anything about it. So when you combine that fact with Damon being caught in a lie over being with Elena when they went to help Jeremy, it potentially creates the false impression that Damon took advantage of the sire bond. And that more than anything could potentially set him off.

But we'll see... hopefully he'll give Damon the benefit of the doubt here.

#30   2013/01/01 06:19AM
    aerinha

Quote XPac:
    Quote aerinha: The only reason Stefan has to be miffed is that Elena jumped in bed with Damon 24 hours after the break up. Yes she was single, yes the feelings had been brewing for awhile, but it was sort of heartless.

The sucky thing though is that Stefan found out about things out of order.

He learned about the sire bond, THEN found out that they slept together even though us readers know Damon slept with her before he knew anything about it. So when you combine that fact with Damon being caught in a lie over being with Elena when they went to help Jeremy, it potentially creates the false impression that Damon took advantage of the sire bond. And that more than anything could potentially set him off.

But we'll see... hopefully he'll give Damon the benefit of the doubt here.

I think Stefan will know it came before the sire bond announcement because, he was the one to tell Damon, then spent all that day and night with Damon so no Delena sex could happen then. It either had to happen before that (meaning in their 24 hour break up time or else she cheated) or the night Damon didn't send her away, but then Caroline wouldn't have known because she spent all day at the winter dance and/or with Stefan.

Plus there was that devastated look on Stefan's face and he gave the "checkmate" on the chess board. If he thought Damon used Elena I think he would have been raging out the door to kill him rather than being so upset.

I think he'll doubt will be, if Elena's feelings are real, how long did she feel that way about Damon while she was laying next to Stefan at night.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list