List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Started by dairymaid at 2012/01/21 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 02:50PM, Views: 8574, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/19 04:43PM
    Re: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?
    sharon n nic...

Quote ngirl26:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Elena and Stefan are going to grow apart this season.

I hope so. Stephan deserves a better woman in his life. Elena is to much of a drip. Let Damon have her. Then she can play the 'back and forth' game with him and somebody else.

As much as I love Damon and Elena together, I love Stefan too.

Stefan deserves to be happy, maybe the writers will have him meet someone new.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/19 04:44PM
    #12   2012/11/28 01:41PM
    velle

yes i feel the same way Elena is a twit in so many ways and stefan can do so much better than her please let him have a new lady and not let him go back to that trash Elena but it,s not over with Elena and stefan she will be with damon for the time being and some how down the road she will go back to stefan it,s not over by no means

#13   2012/11/29 12:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote velle: yes i feel the same way Elena is a twit in so many ways and stefan can do so much better than her please let him have a new lady and not let him go back to that trash Elena but it,s not over with Elena and stefan she will be with damon for the time being and some how down the road she will go back to stefan it,s not over by no means

As much as I love Damon and Elena together I really don't think the writers are going to keep them together for long.

#14   2012/11/30 01:10AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote velle: yes i feel the same way Elena is a twit in so many ways and stefan can do so much better than her please let him have a new lady and not let him go back to that trash Elena but it,s not over with Elena and stefan she will be with damon for the time being and some how down the road she will go back to stefan it,s not over by no means

As much as I love Damon and Elena together I really don't think the writers are going to keep them together for long.

She should just leave Stefan alone now and always. First I didn't much care for Stefan at the beginning- it was all too soppy- but then, in season 3 (yeah, it took me a long time-lol) I started to like him a lot- and loved when in season 3 after the ball dance- she and him went to work behind damon's back- there was already like the thing that there is always gonna be love between them, but they will be friends who really know eachother super well- and then- she decides that she still sort of loves him at end of season 3- and I think that should not have been done at all!
    Cos - I would have preferred that she said to both brothers that she needed time to herself- !!!!

I love Stefan, and she should stay away from him- let him be with someone new- !!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/30 01:12AM
    #15   2012/11/30 03:08PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:

She should just leave Stefan alone now and always. First I didn't much care for Stefan at the beginning- it was all too soppy- but then, in season 3 (yeah, it took me a long time-lol) I started to like him a lot- and loved when in season 3 after the ball dance- she and him went to work behind damon's back- there was already like the thing that there is always gonna be love between them, but they will be friends who really know eachother super well- and then- she decides that she still sort of loves him at end of season 3- and I think that should not have been done at all!
    Cos - I would have preferred that she said to both brothers that she needed time to herself- !!!!

I love Stefan, and she should stay away from him- let him be with someone new- !!!!

Hi stjarna,

After last night, Stefan may not even look at Elena.

Stefan is a good man/vampire he should be with someone that really loves him.

Elena has not made up her mind yet on WHO she really loves......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/30 03:09PM
    #16   2012/12/07 08:48PM
    suz21

I know many fans want Elena and Damon together and when they are I aint feeling any chemistry and all that hype because he's so cute, whoopi. I think it's best when Damon is trying to get next to her and she ignores him because she's in love with Stefan. However, Elena/actress, voice is very annoying she irritates me, and there are too many hot women on that show for those two guys to be so hung up on her, she just isn't all that. Now she's done both brothers now what, it's going to be really boring with that triangle, but the other story lines will do fine. So, who cares, go ahead an put Elena and Damon together it's not a big deal anymore.

#17   2012/12/08 02:59AM
    stjarna

Quote suz21: I know many fans want Elena and Damon together and when they are I aint feeling any chemistry and all that hype because he's so cute, whoopi. I think it's best when Damon is trying to get next to her and she ignores him because she's in love with Stefan. However, Elena/actress, voice is very annoying she irritates me, and there are too many hot women on that show for those two guys to be so hung up on her, she just isn't all that. Now she's done both brothers now what, it's going to be really boring with that triangle, but the other story lines will do fine. So, who cares, go ahead an put Elena and Damon together it's not a big deal anymore.

Feels very deflated to me now! I don't know- in general she is like hopping from one brother to another and it looks worse then what Katerina has done!
    That's the thing - she plays with emotions of both of them cos she doesn't know who she really is- is that supposed to be the point?- if it is then she is a messed up smth- and maybe they are going after that fact.... anyway... I hope they don't put her back with Stefan ( I know that in books they do!).
    Stefan was great- he is so aware of where he stands with her- imo!
    And for all these reasons she should go off with Elijah!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/08 03:01AM
    #18   2012/12/10 05:03AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote suz21: I know many fans want Elena and Damon together and when they are I aint feeling any chemistry and all that hype because he's so cute, whoopi. I think it's best when Damon is trying to get next to her and she ignores him because she's in love with Stefan. However, Elena/actress, voice is very annoying she irritates me, and there are too many hot women on that show for those two guys to be so hung up on her, she just isn't all that. Now she's done both brothers now what, it's going to be really boring with that triangle, but the other story lines will do fine. So, who cares, go ahead an put Elena and Damon together it's not a big deal anymore.

Feels very deflated to me now! I don't know- in general she is like hopping from one brother to another and it looks worse then what Katerina has done!
    That's the thing - she plays with emotions of both of them cos she doesn't know who she really is- is that supposed to be the point?- if it is then she is a messed up smth- and maybe they are going after that fact.... anyway... I hope they don't put her back with Stefan ( I know that in books they do!).

I like how you got the last line in........

#19   2012/12/10 06:03AM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:

I like how you got the last line in........

#20   2012/12/13 01:33PM
    sharon n nic...

When do you think Stefan will find out that Elena and Damon made love.....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/13 01:35PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list