List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?

Started by dairymaid at 2012/01/21 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 02:50PM, Views: 8164, Replies: 55
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2012/01/21 09:31AM
    Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?
    dairymaid

After the show on 1/19/12, when Elena went with Bonnie to find her mother, Abby and Elena had her confrontation and talk with Stefan, does anyone think that she and Stefan will get back together? It seems to me that Elena loves both Stefan and Damon and is fighting her feelings for Damon (after the kiss). I would hope that she does not make it easy for Stefan to get her back. He needs to fight his way back to her - he has done a lot of hurt and said a lot of things to her that hurt her while he was out with Klaus. What do you think?

#2   2012/01/21 05:54PM
    Re: Will Elena and Stefan Get Back Together?
    steffywillsu...

First time poster in this board. I love VD practilly from the first show I watched. Love this show!

#3   2012/01/30 12:10PM
    dairymaid

It seems that in other sites, Stefan admits to Damon his feelings for Elena (that he still loves her) so I am wondering if the triangle between them will continue.

#4   2012/01/30 04:49PM
    M.Alongi

Quote dairymaid: It seems that in other sites, Stefan admits to Damon his feelings for Elena (that he still loves her) so I am wondering if the triangle between them will continue.

I bet it will until the end of the season. Maybe the brothers will turn against each other.

#5   2012/10/27 06:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Damon is Elena's soul mate.

#6   2012/11/11 06:48PM
    sharon n nic...

I think Elena and Stefan are going to grow apart this season.

#7   2012/11/19 07:07AM
    ngirl26

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Elena and Stefan are going to grow apart this season.

I hope so. Stephan deserves a better woman in his life. Elena is to much of a drip. Let Damon have her. Then she can play the 'back and forth' game with him and somebody else.

#8   2012/11/19 09:02AM
    dairymaid

Quote ngirl26:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I think Elena and Stefan are going to grow apart this season.

I hope so. Stephan deserves a better woman in his life. Elena is to much of a drip. Let Damon have her. Then she can play the 'back and forth' game with him and somebody else.

Well, Julie Plec stated that she will not introduce a new love interest for Stefan. But, JP sometimes changes her mind and likes to play with the audience. Also, the actor (Paul Wesley) who plays Stefan wants a new love interest anyway. Who knows? Maybe JP will start pairing him with Meredith (Torrey DeVito) who is his wife in real life anyway!

#9   2012/11/19 11:23AM
    stjarna

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote ngirl26:

Well, Julie Plec stated that she will not introduce a new love interest for Stefan. But, JP sometimes changes her mind and likes to play with the audience. Also, the actor (Paul Wesley) who plays Stefan wants a new love interest anyway. Who knows? Maybe JP will start pairing him with Meredith (Torrey DeVito) who is his wife in real life anyway!

Would love to see him with a powerful orginal witch that comes into town, an unknown one, that comes from the carriban maybe. me and my imagiation,lol.

#10   2012/11/19 04:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote ngirl26:

New love interest Stefan......

I like the sound of that!

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list