List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Is Dr. Fell around for revenge?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Dr. Fell around for revenge?

Started by dairymaid at 2012/01/18 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2012/02/24 10:20AM, Views: 4940, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/01/18 07:11AM
    Is Dr. Fell around for revenge?
    dairymaid

I am wondering if Dr. Meredith Fell is around because Logan Fell (the newscaster and her relative) was killed by Alaric (back in the first season and he was a vampire) and she is after him for revenge. I believe that the medical examiner that was murdered in the last episode (maybe by her) because he was going to tell on her about her plans for revenge. She is very friendly with Alaric and I am suspicious of her intentions. I read in spoilers that so is Damon suspicious of her as well. What do you think?

#2   2012/01/18 01:47PM
    Re: Is Dr. Fell around for revenge?
    lovinthesoaps

I think she is definitely there for something sinister. But I actually think Alaric is suspicious too. I do love that she brought a smile to his face. He has one hell of a smile.

#3   2012/01/21 10:36PM
    HOT PINK

There is something very off with the good doctor. Can't believe Alaric told her about his ring. Wouldn't be surprised if she tries to take it from him. If I were Alaric, I'd watch my back (and my ring finger).

#4   2012/01/28 08:16PM
    aerinha

The show is nothing like the books, but in the books, Meredith and Ric were a couple so I am hoping she isn't too bad. Although so far I am not really liking her character, seems kind of bland.

Maybe she and Ric will go off together to try to find a cure for vampirism. Not that I want Ric to go, but once Elena is utnof school what will the have left for the lone teacher in Mystic Falls to do?

#5   2012/02/17 12:07PM
    dairymaid

After seeing the episode entitled "All My Children", it seems that Dr. Meredith Fell is nuts after all! I am just hoping that Alaric pulls through or that she is a poor shot!

#6   2012/02/20 02:03PM
    HOT PINK

Quote dairymaid: After seeing the episode entitled "All My Children", it seems that Dr. Meredith Fell is nuts after all! I am just hoping that Alaric pulls through or that she is a poor shot!

If I had been Alaric, I would have checked to see if my ring was still on before nosing around the "good" doctor's place. I always thought it was rather stupid of him to tell her the ring is the reason he can't be killed.

#7   2012/02/24 10:20AM
    dairymaid

I believe that Meredith Fell is around for revenge and she has a partner and I believe that the partner is vampire (sage) who Damon had a connection with in the early 1900's. I am thinking that Alaric may have killed a vampire that Sage was involved with and Meredith is her partner and compelled by Sage to kill. It will be interesting to see how this murder mystery plays out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list