List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: The coffins and who is in the sealed one???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The coffins and who is in the sealed one???

Started by dairymaid at 2012/01/06 06:37AM
    Latest post: 2012/01/30 04:45PM, Views: 3583, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2012/01/06 06:37AM
    The coffins and who is in the sealed one???
    dairymaid

This is just speculation but in the latest episode the "Deal", Bonnie kept having recurring dreams of a coffin and the fourth one when she opened it in her dream, she saw Klaus and he was holding the Original Witch's necklace. I am thinking that it is the Original Petrova in the sealed coffin that Stefan cannot open. He told Bonnie that he tried everything to open it with i.e., blow-torch, crowbar, etc. and it will not open. Bonnie stated that it is most likely sealed with a witch's spell. I remember in episode in Season 2 when Elijah met Katherine for the first time and while staring at her he said that she reminded him of someone. Also, I read somewhere that Katherine is not the original Petrova but there was another one before her by the name of "Charlotte" Petrova, or something like that. What do you think? Is there a body in that sealed, fourth coffin? Or something else that will help Bonnie in finding a way to help Stefan defeat Klaus?

#2   2012/01/30 12:15PM
    Re: The coffins and who is in the sealed one???
    dairymaid

In other sites, the coffin will be opened by Bonnie and her Mom, Abby really soon. But, in the previews, I heard that Bonnie is screaming because whatever is in the coffin attacks Abby? What do you think?

#3   2012/01/30 04:45PM
    Re: The coffins and who is in the sealed one???
    M.Alongi

Someone on another site brought up the fact that the coffins are all new and seemed to have been bought at the same time. Sometime in the 1900's. Klaus could have something in there that could kill or save him. In Bonnies dream wasn't she inside banging to get out? Maybe or witch or woman in there. or necklace. I watched the promo and it looks like the

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list