List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Spoiler: Someone Leaves Mystic Falls

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Someone Leaves Mystic Falls

Started by dairymaid at 2011/12/27 07:16AM
    Latest post: 2012/01/01 06:35AM, Views: 4279, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/12/27 07:16AM
    Spoiler: Someone Leaves Mystic Falls
    dairymaid

I have heard a rumor or spoiler that one of the main characters will leave Mystic Falls. Also, that Damon is the reason the person leaves. I am wondering if it is Bonnie or Jeremy. Have you heard of this? Also, spumor has it that Elena and Damon get closer.

#2   2011/12/27 03:09PM
    Re: Spoiler: Someone Leaves Mystic Falls
    aerinha

Quote dairymaid: I have heard a rumor or spoiler that one of the main characters will leave Mystic Falls. Also, that Damon is the reason the person leaves. I am wondering if it is Bonnie or Jeremy. Have you heard of this? Also, spumor has it that Elena and Damon get closer.

A very reliable source said that Damon and Elena get hotter now that they think Stefan betrayed them. And there is supposed to be a kissing scene that made the reliable source squeeeee. However, there is no guarantee the kiss is Damon and Elena, although it fits with them getting hotter.

Bonnie is supposed to get a new love interest, I have seen his pic, and some claim to "know" she will be key in this drawn out Originals story that is driving me nuts

Nina Dobrev said she recently shot a very emotional Stefan scene, so....my theory on the hotness, kiss and person leaving (they said Damon was indirectly responsible for the departure) is this:

Matt sees Elena kissing Damon, steps on a twig, they stop kissing and he ducked behind a bush so they don't see him. They wonder who saw them. Later Matt confronts Elena about kissing her ex's bro, the same guy who killed Vicki. Matt realizes Elena is never coming back to him, it will be a Salvatore for her and leaves the town that saw so much loss for him. But the big twist is that Stefan also saw the kiss and starts setting them up to see if they will admit it. They think it was only Matt and don't see Stefan coming, besides he is not supposed to care. He confronts Elena saying emotional pain, like the physical pain Lexi used to use on him, triggered his emotions.

#3   2011/12/28 06:15AM
    dairymaid

Quote aerinha:
    Quote dairymaid: I have heard a rumor or spoiler that one of the main characters will leave Mystic Falls. Also, that Damon is the reason the person leaves. I am wondering if it is Bonnie or Jeremy. Have you heard of this? Also, spumor has it that Elena and Damon get closer.

A very reliable source said that Damon and Elena get hotter now that they think Stefan betrayed them. And there is supposed to be a kissing scene that made the reliable source squeeeee. However, there is no guarantee the kiss is Damon and Elena, although it fits with them getting hotter.

Bonnie is supposed to get a new love interest, I have seen his pic, and some claim to "know" she will be key in this drawn out Originals story that is driving me nuts

Nina Dobrev said she recently shot a very emotional Stefan scene, so....my theory on the hotness, kiss and person leaving (they said Damon was indirectly responsible for the departure) is this:

Matt sees Elena kissing Damon, steps on a twig, they stop kissing and he ducked behind a bush so they don't see him. They wonder who saw them. Later Matt confronts Elena about kissing her ex's bro, the same guy who killed Vicki. Matt realizes Elena is never coming back to him, it will be a Salvatore for her and leaves the town that saw so much loss for him. But the big twist is that Stefan also saw the kiss and starts setting them up to see if they will admit it. They think it was only Matt and don't see Stefan coming, besides he is not supposed to care. He confronts Elena saying emotional pain, like the physical pain Lexi used to use on him, triggered his emotions.

Wow! I never thought of Matt! Yeah, he is a main and loveable character and it will be sad to see him go. But, for some reason I read on another site that Jeremy will be making changes, also. Also, Stefan should not be upset because he did a lot of damage and he broke off with Elena when they were in Chicago.

#4   2011/12/29 04:30PM
    aerinha

I have seen other posters who say it could be Jeremy...I am hoping if he leaves it is for a better life. His is Elena's last family member, I can't imagine they would kill him off.

I like Matt, but I feel they waste his character. To me he could be lifted out of the show and itnwouldn't change anything. Most eps he isn't in. I wish they had set him up as the human choice for Elena that the Salvatores had to fear she would turn to if the vampire stuff got too much to take. But they didn't.

I think the character who may die and the one who may leave could be two different characters.

#5   2011/12/29 04:39PM
    aerinha

I forgot theStefan part. Personally I think he was a jerk to Elena in Chicago and in the gym, I don't blame him for what Klaus compelled him to do, but I could see him being upset about Delena. I mean, he sacrificed his blood sobriety to get the cure for Damon and stayed with Klaus doing evil to keep Klaus from Elena, even betrayed the big plan to get free to save Damon again and then finds out that while he was doing all this for them, they fell for each other. If he had let Damon die, none of it would have happened.

I guess I should also mention I am a fan of the triangle, so I can make a case for both guys

IMO the score card for this year, is Stefan: douche who does have a reason to be mad that his brother took his girl, Damon: shouldn't have guilt about acting in his feelings for Elena, Stefan could have gone back to her after the compulsion broke but chose not ton feel and to run away.

#6   2011/12/30 12:34PM
    dairymaid

Quote aerinha: I forgot theStefan part. Personally I think he was a jerk to Elena in Chicago and in the gym, I don't blame him for what Klaus compelled him to do, but I could see him being upset about Delena. I mean, he sacrificed his blood sobriety to get the cure for Damon and stayed with Klaus doing evil to keep Klaus from Elena, even betrayed the big plan to get free to save Damon again and then finds out that while he was doing all this for them, they fell for each other. If he had let Damon die, none of it would have happened.

I guess I should also mention I am a fan of the triangle, so I can make a case for both guys

IMO the score card for this year, is Stefan: douche who does have a reason to be mad that his brother took his girl, Damon: shouldn't have guilt about acting in his feelings for Elena, Stefan could have gone back to her after the compulsion broke but chose not ton feel and to run away.

I like the triangle also but I am now thinking that whomever leaves Mystic Falls - it will be temporary. It has to be a safety issue so I guess we will see! I am also hoping that Damon and Elena get together and let Stefan find someone else.

#7   2012/01/01 06:35AM
    aerinha

I agree, it is probably safety issue now that you say it. I've seen pics from the ep after this week's and it shows Matt, so I know he's not leaving.

Do you think Jeremy leaves to get his act together? Military school would be my choice for him I mean, they killed off all his girlfriends except for the one he cheated on, what's left to do with him except straighten him out and have him come back a vampire hunter or something.

My other thought was Alaric would publicly die and have to leave town for a bit until it could be handled. Unlike Jeremy, I would miss Alaric. I love his buddy chemistry Damon.

So, if Damon gets Elean who do you see for Stefan? I could actually see him going with Katherine in the end since he was the one she really loved and he wasn't compelled into loving her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list