List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Klaus needs a woman in his life!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Klaus needs a woman in his life!

Started by dairymaid at 2011/11/11 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2012/01/25 04:56PM, Views: 4992, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/11/11 11:26AM
    Klaus needs a woman in his life!
    dairymaid

Klaus has a bit of humanity in him. In the last episode when he was confronted by Mikael, he had tears in his eyes and he reacted when he thought that Elena (Katherine) was stabbed by Mikael. I believe if they will pair him off with a girlfriend that he could open up to and "love", I mean really "love", it will help him and remove some of his hostility and anger. What do you think?

#2   2011/11/28 09:47AM
    Re: Klaus needs a woman in his life!
    TVD_Brazen_Fan

Quote dairymaid: Klaus has a bit of humanity in him. In the last episode when he was confronted by Mikael, he had tears in his eyes and he reacted when he thought that Elena (Katherine) was stabbed by Mikael. I believe if they will pair him off with a girlfriend that he could open up to and "love", I mean really "love", it will help him and remove some of his hostility and anger. What do you think?

Dairymaid:

I agree!!! All of us have a good and bad side and so does Klaus. It would be nice to see his guard let down if he starts falling in love with someone. He is similar to Damon to an extent. I believe he should start having feelings for someone but not for Elena. I mean, there are several guys so are in love or have feelings for her.

But, as you said, it would be an interesting storyline.

#3   2011/12/27 07:18AM
    dairymaid

Quote TVD_Brazen_Fan:
    Quote dairymaid: Klaus has a bit of humanity in him. In the last episode when he was confronted by Mikael, he had tears in his eyes and he reacted when he thought that Elena (Katherine) was stabbed by Mikael. I believe if they will pair him off with a girlfriend that he could open up to and "love", I mean really "love", it will help him and remove some of his hostility and anger. What do you think?

Dairymaid:

I agree!!! All of us have a good and bad side and so does Klaus. It would be nice to see his guard let down if he starts falling in love with someone. He is similar to Damon to an extent. I believe he should start having feelings for someone but not for Elena. I mean, there are several guys so are in love or have feelings for her.

But, as you said, it would be an interesting storyline.

YEs, they need to give Klaus a love interest. I heard rumors that new characters are coming so hopefully the writers will consider this idea! But, also rumors that he is best as a bad guy.

#4   2012/01/06 04:47PM
    dairymaid

I read on another website that Klaus will have a love interest in future episodes. I just hope that whoever catches his eye will rock his world! In other words, she needs to be human because the originals tend to think of humans as less than anything because of the blood,etc.

#5   2012/01/18 07:04AM
    dairymaid

I am now wondering if Klaus will have a genuine interest in Caroline. IN the last episode he gave her an expensive bracelet and had a "heartfelt" conversation with her about being a vampire, etc.

#6   2012/01/18 01:44PM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote dairymaid: I am now wondering if Klaus will have a genuine interest in Caroline. IN the last episode he gave her an expensive bracelet and had a "heartfelt" conversation with her about being a vampire, etc.

Oh I believe he will be fixated on Caroline and that is going to cause some serious issues..... especially with Tyler. I loved seeing how intense Klaus was when he was telling Caroline what she could have. It gave me the chills.

#7   2012/01/25 04:56PM
    Bricole

What if he found Katherine and confessed that he really loved her? They would be a perfect match.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list