List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Season 3: Yay, Vampire Diaries Premiere 9/15/11

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Season 3: Yay, Vampire Diaries Premiere 9/15/11

Started by TVD_Brazen_Fan at 2011/09/16 09:42AM
    Latest post: 2011/09/20 10:36AM, Views: 5662, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2011/09/16 09:42AM
    Season 3: Yay, Vampire Diaries Premiere 9/15/11
    TVD_Brazen_Fan

Hey Everyone,

So who watched last night premiere of TVD last night? OMG!! Damon was entirely NAKED!!! However, we gals were not able to see everything. What is everyone's thoughts and assumptions for this year's season of TVD?

#2   2011/09/16 10:43AM
    Re: Season 3: Yay, Vampire Diaries Premiere 9/15/11
    mybriannaangel

I loved the episode, very intense. I was however very disappointed about all the underage drinking and Matt and Jeremy getting stoned. I know that this happens in real life but I just do not think it is appropriate for TV like that. With that being said nothing the ever air would ever make me stop watching the show.

#3   2011/09/20 10:36AM
    Re: Season 3: Yay, Vampire Diaries Premiere 9/15/11
    TVD_Brazen_Fan

Quote mybriannaangel: I loved the episode, very intense. I was however very disappointed about all the underage drinking and Matt and Jeremy getting stoned. I know that this happens in real life but I just do not think it is appropriate for TV like that. With that being said nothing the ever air would ever make me stop watching the show.

Hi mybriannaangel:

I liked the episode as well. I can't wait for this week's episode. I am always anticipating the next episode. There will be a comic-con convention of October 2011 in New York. I am not sure if I will be going. Moreover, I am not sure if TVD will be there and if there are, I don't know which cast members will be there.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list