List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Possible Spoiler: Damon and Elena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler: Damon and Elena

Started by dairymaid at 2011/05/06 06:00AM
    Latest post: 2011/07/30 07:55PM, Views: 5159, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2011/05/06 06:00AM
    Possible Spoiler: Damon and Elena
    dairymaid

In the previews for the final episode entitled, "As I Lay Dying" it shows a sweaty Damon holding Elena and saying that she is so beautiful and it seems he is trying to kiss her and she is trying to stop him - she says "No,Damon". Maybe, this "kiss" may be the cure-all for the wolf bite that is killing him! At least I hope so! And, to take it one step further, maybe the kiss advances to sleeping together and he does not die??? I like Elena with Stefan but I know that Damon is in love with her, too. What do you all think? I am truly hoping that Damon does not die because if he does, I will not watch Season 3 which will be about the "Originals", so I've heard and read.

#2   2011/05/06 07:26PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler: Damon and Elena
    Vidalia

I don't think Damon is going to die. hes a huge part of this show. its Elena n the brothers...

I think Elena will acknoowledge her feelings for damon once she learn of his bite... how hes going to be saved no idea.

#3   2011/05/06 11:08PM
    mybriannaangel

I do not thing they will kill Damon off. Somehow he will be saved and more than likely it will be by Elana. I like the tension between two, she has feelings for him but she is in love with Stefan. This season has been amazing and only keeps getting better!! I just wish they had not killed Jenna off, I really liked her and Alaric! Somehow I think they will bring her back. Not sure how being as she is buried and all, but with all the spells and cures there has got to be something.

#4   2011/05/07 04:35PM
    SaveMefromYnR

I doubt Damon dies. And since he will be hallucinating next week from the bite him and Elena kissing may only be a figment of his imagination. Tho i would hate that:(

#5   2011/05/07 10:22PM
    Realc

I hope you are right and Elena saves him. I will not be watching anymore either if Damon dies off. I only watch it to see Damon!

#6   2011/06/11 04:02PM
    treasure7

I only watch also to see Damon so I really hope they do not kill him off.

#7   2011/07/26 05:03PM
    MovieStar

I would love to see Damon and Elena together.

#8   2011/07/30 07:55PM
    prettyfacegirl

Stefan and Elena are cute but Damon and Elena are hot! they have so much chemistry that kiss on the season finale of season 2 was great I just can't wait until season 3 it will be really intresting to see what happens to these two.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list