List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Vampires & Warewolves

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vampires & Warewolves

Started by Vidalia at 2011/05/05 09:50AM
    Latest post: 2011/05/07 04:33PM, Views: 4121, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2011/05/05 09:50AM
    Vampires & Warewolves
    Vidalia

warewolves

#2   2011/05/05 10:03AM
    Vampires & Werewolves
    Vidalia

Excuse the post above- error couldnt edit.

We know Nicklaus is both a vampire and werewolf. umm hows that came about? His mother has had to be human. my take is that Elijahs father was a vampire or can someone explain how these two became the originals?

There is the conflict between the two vampires n werewolves , but if u look at it the bond between Tyler n Caroline it kinds of says that was not always the case?

#3   2011/05/05 07:20PM
    Re: Vampires & Warewolves
    SaveMefromYnR

Quote Vidalia: Excuse the post above- error couldnt edit.

We know Nicklaus is both a vampire and werewolf. umm hows that came about? His mother has had to be human. my take is that Elijahs father was a vampire or can someone explain how these two became the originals?

There is the conflict between the two vampires n werewolves , but if u look at it the bond between Tyler n Caroline it kinds of says that was not always the case?

Actually from what Elijah said their mother had an affair with a man who was a werewolf. And that is how Klaus is both. How the family b/came Originals is still unknown but they will most likely explore that next year. Elijah did say that at one point his family was human.
    Anyway after the affair Klaus father killed the whole family of the man the mother slept with not knowing he would start the oldest war in history between vamps and wolves.
    I can't wait for season 3.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/05/05 07:23PM
    #4   2011/05/06 07:30PM
    Vidalia

Quote SaveMefromYnR:

Actually from what Elijah said their mother had an affair with a man who was a werewolf. And that is how Klaus is both. How the family b/came Originals is still unknown but they will most likely explore that next year. Elijah did say that at one point his family was human.
    Anyway after the affair Klaus father killed the whole family of the man the mother slept with not knowing he would start the oldest war in history between vamps and wolves.

I don't remember the part of Elijah talking about his family being humans in the beginning. thanks for this info though.

#5   2011/05/07 04:33PM
    SaveMefromYnR

Quote Vidalia:
    Quote SaveMefromYnR:

I don't remember the part of Elijah talking about his family being humans in the beginning. thanks for this info though.

He said his family was human while talking to Elena at the Lockwoods he said his mother bore 7 children and mentioned that its a very long story as to how they b/came originals. I got the epi's on DVR but u could watch it online @CW

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list