List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Band of Brothers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Band of Brothers

Started by Wishing4Liason at 2011/04/21 11:05PM
    Latest post: 2011/04/22 10:16AM, Views: 3897, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2011/04/21 11:05PM
    Band of Brothers
    Wishing4Liason

WOW talk about a bombshell....Klaus and Elijah brothers!!! Let's NOT stop there...I mean you have one brother willing to do almost anything for his brother...And the classic wedge that is strategically place to cause the age old conflict....A woman!!

The similarities between the two sets of brothers is quite astonishing!! Though has lethal as Damon is capable of being Klaus is just down right evil...I am NOT sure there is an iota of humanity in Klaus....So my question is at the end of the episode Elijah catches the tension between the two brother which I am sure reminds him of his own situation...However do you think Elijah will exploit the rift between Damon and Stefan and use it to his benefit if need be!!

#2   2011/04/22 06:00AM
    Re: Band of Brothers
    SaveMefromYnR

Only if he had to. Damon is sooo far off the deep end i don't kno what to expect from him anymore. But i still love him.
    I love the fact that Klaus and Elijah are brothers its not far fetched it makes perfect sense ya kno. I can't wait to meet the other siblings.

#3   2011/04/22 06:05AM
    dairymaid

Quote Wishing4Liason: WOW talk about a bombshell....Klaus and Elijah brothers!!! Let's NOT stop there...I mean you have one brother willing to do almost anything for his brother...And the classic wedge that is strategically place to cause the age old conflict....A woman!!

The similarities between the two sets of brothers is quite astonishing!! Though has lethal as Damon is capable of being Klaus is just down right evil...I am NOT sure there is an iota of humanity in Klaus....So my question is at the end of the episode Elijah catches the tension between the two brother which I am sure reminds him of his own situation...However do you think Elijah will exploit the rift between Damon and Stefan and use it to his benefit if need be!!

This is interesting and I think that Elijah understands Stefan because he is more like him than hot-headed Damon. In the flashbacks, I noticed that he had feelings for Katherine before she turned into a vampire and when he returned to the present day and was looking at Elena, I saw interest when he was watching her especially when he was in her house and made the first deal with her. He is observing that she and Katherine (despite the fact that they look alike) are as different as night and day. Katherine is selfish and only thinks of herself whereas Elena cares about others over herself. That is the quality that will make Elijah, and the others protect her from Klaus. From what I have seen, Klaus is crazy and evil and it will be interesting to see how this will play out! And the fact that he is half-vampire and half-werewolf (Tyler will be returning to town) will be really interesting!

#4   2011/04/22 10:16AM
    Wishing4Liason

DairyMaid....You bring another component into this already multi~layered equation...Tyler!! Good point!!

Okay, so Tyler a new werewolf that has been through one transformation...Has taken off on his own and set to return...He at the time wasn't all happy and giddy with his new found power...Not to mention what he feels in regards to the Salvatore Brothers!!

I see Tyler wanting to be that friend to Caroline...He's NOT as in loop
    to all the stuff going on in Mystic Falls and has been with the other werewolf....to me this next epic battle will be about trusting!!

Trust is something that some of them struggle with...For example: Elena enters and basically without much an explanation says her and Elijah are in co~hoots and SHE trusts him...Elijah then says he gives his word that NO harm will come to either of them by HIS HANDS..(like how that is supposed to put them as ease...never says he won't set them up or anything else under the sun)...all they have to do is apologize....Stefan is quick to take it and Damon NOT so much....many took Damon's actions as NOT trusting Elena....I took it as over the span of a day Damon has taken orders and played by others rules...It's NOT that he didn't trust Elena but rather NOT trusting Elijah along with just being p!ssed off in general!!

Some give out their trust with ease...others NOT so much....Tyler comes across as one that would be a bit skeptical of those around him but he will be more willing to give trust to Caroline!! Then there is Matt and Sheriff Forbes that seem to have an agenda of their own!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list