List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Claus

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Claus

Started by Dangerous Beauty at 2011/04/16 09:03PM
    Latest post: 2011/04/27 06:43AM, Views: 4022, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/04/16 09:03PM
    Claus
    Dangerous Be...

Where is Claus's real body while he is possessing Alaric?

#2   2011/04/20 04:17PM
    Re: Claus
    Wishing4Liason

Brian Frons has him....Just kidding!!

Good question....Exactly what is Klaus?!

#3   2011/04/21 10:42AM
    Dangerous Be...

Quote Wishing4Liason: Brian Frons has him....Just kidding!!

Good question....Exactly what is Klaus?!

LOL That was so funny!!!!

#4   2011/04/21 10:51PM
    Wishing4Liason

Guess we got out answer on where Klaus has been hiding...Oh holy mother of pearl was that someplace....A huge trunk and he is half vampire/werewolf...A hybrid!!

#5   2011/04/26 09:50AM
    TVD_Brazen_Fan

Quote Wishing4Liason: Guess we got out answer on where Klaus has been hiding...Oh holy mother of pearl was that someplace....A huge trunk and he is half vampire/werewolf...A hybrid!!

Wishing4Liason: Yes! We got our answer where Klaus was located and that he is a hybrid of both species...Vampire and werewolf. I wonder when Tyler (micheal trevino) will be making an appearance or coming back to TVD. It was a shock that he left in the first place but since he wasn't killed off, he will definitely be coming back.

#6   2011/04/26 05:13PM
    Wishing4Liason

Oh I love Tyler....well being Klaus is a werewolf, I would assume Vampire Diaries may explore that part of the supernatural species as well...Though I am curious to see what Tyler has experienced and what he has been told....Because Jules definitely wasn't about co~existing with vampires....which would putnTyler in a bit of a quandary being he has developed some sort of feelings for Caroline!!

#7   2011/04/27 06:43AM
    Jasam4everr

Quote TVD_Brazen_Fan:
    Quote Wishing4Liason: Guess we got out answer on where Klaus has been hiding...Oh holy mother of pearl was that someplace....A huge trunk and he is half vampire/werewolf...A hybrid!!

Wishing4Liason: Yes! We got our answer where Klaus was located and that he is a hybrid of both species...Vampire and werewolf. I wonder when Tyler (micheal trevino) will be making an appearance or coming back to TVD. It was a shock that he left in the first place but since he wasn't killed off, he will definitely be coming back.

Tyler comes back next episode when he gets a disturbing call which lures him back to Mystic Falls..WOOHOO!! heh

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list