List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Stefan/Elena/Damon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefan/Elena/Damon

Started by Dangerous Beauty at 2011/04/16 08:38PM
    Latest post: 2011/04/28 09:55AM, Views: 4451, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2011/04/16 08:38PM
    Stefan/Elena/Damon
    Dangerous Be...

Even though I like Stefan and Elena I would like to see more romance between Elena and Damon. I suppose they are heading in that direction but it's taking forever, lol.

#2   2011/04/20 04:08PM
    Re: Stefan/Elena/Damon
    Wishing4Liason

Honestly, I am NOT entirely sure how I feel about Elena and Damon....Don't get me wrong their chemistry is there....There is definitely some underlying feelings on Elena's part...However the way she treat Damon is cringe-worthy at times!!

Obviously Mystic Falls isn't the safest place to live....and while Elena doesn't agree with Damon's methods....he is usually the reason the problem is solved!!

She also has admitted to knowing that Damon reacts terrible when hurt
    yet half the time she is the reason he is hurt!! She is aware he loves her and I my opinion at times she uses that when it benefits
    her!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/04/20 04:14PM
    #3   2011/04/21 10:43AM
    Dangerous Be...

Good points. I agree with everything you said.

#4   2011/04/27 06:59AM
    Jasam4everr

Quote Wishing4Liason: Honestly, I am NOT entirely sure how I feel about Elena and Damon....Don't get me wrong their chemistry is there....There is definitely some underlying feelings on Elena's part...However the way she treat Damon is cringe-worthy at times!!

Obviously Mystic Falls isn't the safest place to live....and while Elena doesn't agree with Damon's methods....he is usually the reason the problem is solved!!

She also has admitted to knowing that Damon reacts terrible when hurt
    yet half the time she is the reason he is hurt!! She is aware he loves her and I my opinion at times she uses that when it benefits
    her!!

Yeah, Damon wasn't too far off when he said Elena and Katherine have more in common then their looks. While Elena isn't cruel and self serving to an evil degree the way Katherine is, both have knowingly used Damon, seen the damage they've inflicted and then just kept on using him anyways just because it suited their greater agendas and to hell with his feelings. I'm a die hard Delena fan but I am not okay with using someone's love for you to manipulate them, that's just wrong.

#5   2011/04/27 01:26PM
    Wishing4Liason

I am really trying to remain optimistic about Elena...Because I feel her actions can be easily taken different ways...Just that the show hasn't really delved into exactly how Elena feels in regards to Damon....I think where their relationship is concerned, it's got to be fairly murky as to where lines lay and what has been crossed!!

The difference with Damon is we the audience know exactly how feels....I will hand it to Elena that despite Damon's dreadful actions at times she has always managed to forgive him....It is like she can't walk away from him either....So I like to think that she does see the humanity part of him....Where as it is heart breaking and maddening that Stefan seems to be fairly staunch in the mind set even way back in season 1 around the 3rd episode....That Damon had NO goodness left in him and that he needed to be taken care of!!

#6   2011/04/27 05:04PM
    Jasam4everr

Quote Wishing4Liason: I am really trying to remain optimistic about Elena...Because I feel her actions can be easily taken different ways...Just that the show hasn't really delved into exactly how Elena feels in regards to Damon....I think where their relationship is concerned, it's got to be fairly murky as to where lines lay and what has been crossed!!

The difference with Damon is we the audience know exactly how feels....I will hand it to Elena that despite Damon's dreadful actions at times she has always managed to forgive him....It is like she can't walk away from him either....So I like to think that she does see the humanity part of him....Where as it is heart breaking and maddening that Stefan seems to be fairly staunch in the mind set even way back in season 1 around the 3rd episode....That Damon had NO goodness left in him and that he needed to be taken care of!!

Yeah, I agree. Damon has done some very terrible things and if I were Elena I don't think I could forgive him so I will give her props for that. I just personally would rather her not forgive him than to use his love for her against him at times. Stefan just grrs me all together lol in the fact that he truly believes he is ALWAYS right and Damon is always wrong just simply because he is Damon.

#7   2011/04/27 07:11PM
    Wishing4Liason

Oh I completely agree with you....IF Elena is using him (Damon) that is way NOT cool, which is why I sit on the fence with Delena....Love the idea and possiblity if them....Just unsure of some avenues the show can take with them!!

LOL...About Stefan....I used to be a big Stefan fan....But I am rather turned off by his character at this point....I find him to be passive aggressive and walks a moral high ground that henhas NO business being on....My hope is that the show spends some time giving him
    some character growth because he has NO mystique about him....And I feel this whole good vampire vs. bad vampire is ridiculous being Stefan is far from "good" as he seems to lie quite effortlessly and then when gets caught he is suddenly all about.....Well wait, look at horrible Damon, he uses people as chew toys and I just chase around Thumper!!

#8   2011/04/28 09:55AM
    Jasam4everr

Quote Wishing4Liason: Oh I completely agree with you....IF Elena is using him (Damon) that is way NOT cool, which is why I sit on the fence with Delena....Love the idea and possiblity if them....Just unsure of some avenues the show can take with them!!

LOL...About Stefan....I used to be a big Stefan fan....But I am rather turned off by his character at this point....I find him to be passive aggressive and walks a moral high ground that henhas NO business being on....My hope is that the show spends some time giving him
    some character growth because he has NO mystique about him....And I feel this whole good vampire vs. bad vampire is ridiculous being Stefan is far from "good" as he seems to lie quite effortlessly and then when gets caught he is suddenly all about.....Well wait, look at horrible Damon, he uses people as chew toys and I just chase around Thumper!!

Lmao at thumper lol I couldn't agree more. I too used to be a big Stefan fan but at this point he is just far too self righteous for me to handle. I mean he is a VAMPIRE LOL and let's forget his past of killing sprees and forcing his brother into the same existence yet taking NO responsibility for the so called monster he created..let's forget all that just since his return to Mystic falls he has drained his fair share of innocence but because he's STEFAN it's just ' oh he just can't handle the blood but it's not his fault!!' but with Damon simply because it's DAMON it's ' omg Damon *slap* how could you live with yourself?!! *slap slap* YOU MONSTER!!! *SLAP POUND STAB*' LOL it's just ridiculous really and I get Damon has done more damage but that's still no excuse for Stefan getting a free pass imo.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list