List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: My thoughts on "The Last Dance" episode 4/14

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My thoughts on "The Last Dance" episode 4/14

Started by MissTroubles at 2011/04/15 05:03AM
    Latest post: 2011/04/26 04:58PM, Views: 4149, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2011/04/15 05:03AM
    My thoughts on "The Last Dance" episode 4/14
    MissTroubles

Might be considered spoiler if you haven't seen the episode

First I have to say Klaus' personality? I find it kind of sexy haha. It reminds me of Damon. Speaking of Damon he came up with a brilliant plan. Again. Not to mention the way he was wearing the black shirt with some of the chest showing at the dance? Very nice! I figured Klaus wouldn't let Katherine off easy. Killing her would have been doing her a favor. He wants her death to be long and painful. Also did anyone notice the way Alaric aka Klaus looked at Elena in the classroom? I wonder if he will try something "romantically" I'm really digging Bonnie and Jeremy right now. They make a beautiful couple but they seem more like best friends that bf/gf but I think right now he is the support she needs. I definitely saw a spark between her and damon but H3// he has a spark with everyone! I could see him with Bonnie/Elena/Jenna. As long as he has steamy scenes with someone I'm happy haha. Maddox seems pretty powerful. I wonder if Bonnie is going to try and contact the one cousin of her's that was once indebted to Katherine for help. I also thought what Damon said to Stefan was dead on. Yes Stefan would die for Elena but Damon doesn't let worry or feelings cloud his judgement that's why he was able to come up with a plan to save both Elena and Bonnie in this episode. I can't wait to see Joseph Morgan in the role of Klaus. I don't know if I'm supposed to post this but I believe it was one of the cast members that said Joseph has a twitter page @_JosephMorgan idk if it's legit or not. At the very end when Elena went into Damon's room was I the only one wondering if it was Katherine and not Elena? (Not to mention I thought they were going to kiss!) then I really thought it was Katherine as she was walking out. They way she kinda quickened her pace? Then once she went in with Elijah and removed the knife I figured it wasn't her 1) because Klaus wanted him to stay dead and he isn't about to let Katherine try anything and 2) I figured Elena thought with Elijah helping them. Bonnie wouldn't have to tap into so much power. That way they can kill Klaus and keep Bonnie safe. All in all i think it was a great episode and I can't wait to see next week with Joseph Morgan!

#2   2011/04/16 10:21AM
    Re: My thoughts on
    Wishing4Liason

I have enjoyed Vampire Diaries episodes more and more....Just when I think...This is my favorite epi, they air another great show!!

As for the recent episode...Once again NOT let down....My thoughts is what Damon said to Stefan, while true definitely hit a cord with Stefan...It will be interesting to see how Stefan manifests that conclusion into action!! Because Stefan clearly looked bothered by that truth!!

Also I love the relationship between Bonnie and Damon....She may despise most things about him, but she also seems to understand him therefore she is able to find a level of trust in him!!

#3   2011/04/19 10:01AM
    TVD_Brazen_Fan

I love The Vampire Diaries. I definitely agree with both of you "MissTroubles" and "Wishing4Liason". I definitely agree about what Damon said to Stefan was the TRUTH. Stefan didn't denied or replied back to Damon about his statement. Why? B/c Stefan knows that even though Damon is considered reckless and heartless, when it comes to keeping and saving Elena, he knows the best way to keep and save her. When you think Julia Plec and Kevin Williamson have exceeded an episode, there is always another episode to topped it. GREAT SHOW!! I can't wait for next week. I will be terribly sad and dreading once Season 2 is over. I can't wait until Season 3 of TVD!!!!

#4   2011/04/19 04:18PM
    Wishing4Liason

Agreed TVD_Brazen_Fan.....The thing with Damon is that people dislike Damon, which includes Elena at times....When things start going down, they ALL want Damon by their side...Stefan told Elena that one time...She was worried about him....and Stefan retorted...Don't I have the psychopath Damon with me!! Call him what you want but they ALL deep down inside expect him to make the tough choices that they don't want...When situations get dirty they look to Damon to get his hands dirty!!

Like you, I will miss TVD when they go on their hiatus!!

#5   2011/04/21 10:21AM
    TVD_Brazen_Fan

Hey Miss Troubles & Wishing4Liason: Tonight is a new episode of TVD!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! I really interested in knowing about TVD's new character which is KLAUS!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/04/21 10:22AM
    #6   2011/04/21 10:24AM
    TVD_Brazen_Fan

To MissTroubles & Wishing4Liason:

Have any of you read any of the TVD Books? Well, I have read 3 books thus far. I am on the fourth book.

#7   2011/04/21 11:14AM
    Wishing4Liason

Hi TVD_Brazen_Fan...I was actually unsure of reading the books once I started watching the show even though the books where out long before the show ever aired....For me I didn't want one to take away from the other!! Especially being that I overall like all the actors the show casted!! But I broke down recently and read my first book....What I like a out the whole situation is that the show only seems to be a very loose adaptation of the book...So while it keeps to small nuances it allows each to stand on their own!!

Oh yeah, a new epi tonight!! Bringing Klaus in just adds another layer to the show....obviously for now hopefully we get the whole low down on Katherine, Klaus and Elijah's entanglement!! And will Klaus live up to the
    hype. Being he is touted to be the biggest and baddest vampire around...with that being said, I see him possibly being around for awhile, thus giving Mystic Falls another adversary on there hands, because will the Salvatore Brothers, Bonnie, Tyler, Elijah and Katherine all band together to take him down....Or will there own personal issues with one another come into play and aliases be made with others??

Plus there is Elena that is he!! bent on sacrificing herself before anyone else is able to sacrifice themselves....Which puts the brothers in a quandry as that is NOT an option neither of them is going to allow under their watch!! Yet their methods are drastically different.....Stefan is logical with the no bloodshed if at anyway possible...Damon's is the take no prisoners...He will without a raised eyebrow, sacrifice whomever and whenever the time calls in order to protect Elena!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/04/21 11:18AM
    #8   2011/04/26 09:43AM
    TVD_Brazen_Fan

Quote Wishing4Liason: Hi TVD_Brazen_Fan...I was actually unsure of reading the books once I started watching the show even though the books where out long before the show ever aired....For me I didn't want one to take away from the other!! Especially being that I overall like all the actors the show casted!! But I broke down recently and read my first book....What I like a out the whole situation is that the show only seems to be a very loose adaptation of the book...So while it keeps to small nuances it allows each to stand on their own!!

Oh yeah, a new epi tonight!! Bringing Klaus in just adds another layer to the show....obviously for now hopefully we get the whole low down on Katherine, Klaus and Elijah's entanglement!! And will Klaus live up to the
    hype. Being he is touted to be the biggest and baddest vampire around...with that being said, I see him possibly being around for awhile, thus giving Mystic Falls another adversary on there hands, because will the Salvatore Brothers, Bonnie, Tyler, Elijah and Katherine all band together to take him down....Or will there own personal issues with one another come into play and aliases be made with others??

Plus there is Elena that is he!! bent on sacrificing herself before anyone else is able to sacrifice themselves....Which puts the brothers in a quandry as that is NOT an option neither of them is going to allow under their watch!! Yet their methods are drastically different.....Stefan is logical with the no bloodshed if at anyway possible...Damon's is the take no prisoners...He will without a raised eyebrow, sacrifice whomever and whenever the time calls in order to protect Elena!!

Hey Wishing4Liason: So, what you think about last week Thursday episode of TVD? Do you like Klaus? I like Elijah....I am actually glad he is back. I didn't want him to die in the first place. I loved when he told Elena, "I think the term you are looking for is OMG"! To me, I found that to be hilarious. I LOVE LOVE DAMON response when Elijah wanted an apology from both Stefan and Damon for killing him. GOSH, does every man in that town was in love with Katerina or if not in love with her but had some sort of feelings for Katerina???? So, if that is true, then many of these men are probably feeling the same way about Elena. No wonder Katerina is the way she is!
    WOW, if I had so many guys who were in love or had feelings for me like that, I would feel I am THE QUEEN OF HEARTS...just saying...LOL.

#9   2011/04/26 04:58PM
    Wishing4Liason

If we all could just be as lucky as Katherine and Elena, right?!

Let's see my thoughts are the show was really good!! I will start by saying that Vampire Diaries does an excellent job portraying smart, strong and independent women that don't need to constantly be rescued by someone!!

Bonnie is a great example....She step ups up to the plate even if it will cost her, her life....However she doesn't run in all willy nilly without thinking!! Which brings me to the fact I love the Bonnie and Elena relationship!!

Okay so for the weeks show....Klaus seems to be a true BAMF....all the hype leading up to him, appears to be spot on.....He reminds me one one that will toy with our Mystic Fall's residents which is just a prelude to the terror he is about to reign!! Telling Aunt Jenna that he (well Alaric) is obsessed with vampire while horrible for her was pure genius on his end...And the delivery was awesome...I felt for her when she realized that everyone was lying to her!!

Elijah is just....well awesome....Loved the flashbacks and background info he supplied while talking to Elena...There is something noble about him...Though I can't shake the feeling that he isn't telling Elena the whole truth...which makes the character even more intriguing...I really hope TVD keeps him around!!

The brother vs. brother for both Klaus/Elijah and Stefan/Damon was rather interesting....One of the strongest bonds many feel is that of a sibling...One of the purest displays of unconditional love and understanding....How this will play into upcoming episode will be something to watch for....Which now brings me to the Salvatore Brothers....All I can say is it is about freaking time......They are locked and loaded to butt some major head....With Stefans's low blow of a comment of he having something Damon will never have from Elena, which is respect I found was like shaking a piece of fresh meat in front of a hungry lion.....It was jacked up for Stefan to say...Though I believe it stemmed from the comment Damon made the day before regarding making life and death decisions and being able to protect Elena!! Though I lost a bit of respect for Stefan when he said, he knew Damon was in love with Elena and he was okay with that being Damon would protect her.....I WTH is that??

Then there was the apology...Which are one of the funniest parts....Though I think Elijah did it as a way to sort of test the boys and massage his ego a bit....Stefan practically stumbles over himself to apologize....but Damon's reaction took the cake, when he retorted...."a what?".....Then telling them all where to go!!

Last was the much talked about, at least between on liners...Andie bite....I thought is was actually a very good scene...Being we the viewers are reminded what we are dealing with, which are vampire....Yet at the same time we also see change....Change in Damon....his notorious behavior of lashing out that has resulted in the past of killing someone was this time somewhat controlled!!

So there was my recap....Can't wait for this weeks epi!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list