List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: It get's Better!!!! I love TVD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It get's Better!!!! I love TVD

Started by SaveMefromYnR at 2011/02/26 11:05AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/28 09:40AM, Views: 4001, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2011/02/26 11:05AM
    It get's Better!!!! I love TVD
    SaveMefromYnR

Possible Spoilers below

So Momma bear Isobel shows up.....
    I wonder if Uncle Daddy John has something to do with this??
    My guess is yes. But why meet Jenna?? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Right after Alaric say's Isobel is dead, i hope Uncle Daddy John eats that right hook comin his way from Alaric. LOL!!
    So what are Isobel's intentions in Mystic Falls??? Kat seems very happy to see her...
    Then there's Greta who will be coming to Mystic Falls soon wonder what she'll add into the mix I figure she's a powerfull witch for Klaus to take her... Imo.

Spoiler
    The Vampire Diaries scoopage please!!
    You heard her name last night for the first time, and soon, we’ll be meeting new witch Greta Tucker, who’s described in the casting announcement as being in her 20s, “African-American, cool, hip, smart. A bit of a thrill-seeker.” But Bonnie she is not. Based on the company she will be keeping, I’d say she’s not to be trusted

#2   2011/02/27 05:44AM
    Re: It get's Better!!!! I love TVD
    dairymaid

Quote SaveMefromYnR: Possible Spoilers below

So Momma bear Isobel shows up.....
    I wonder if Uncle Daddy John has something to do with this??
    My guess is yes. But why meet Jenna?? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Right after Alaric say's Isobel is dead, i hope Uncle Daddy John eats that right hook comin his way from Alaric. LOL!!
    So what are Isobel's intentions in Mystic Falls??? Kat seems very happy to see her...
    Then there's Greta who will be coming to Mystic Falls soon wonder what she'll add into the mix I figure she's a powerfull witch for Klaus to take her... Imo.

Spoiler
    The Vampire Diaries scoopage please!!
    You heard her name last night for the first time, and soon, we’ll be meeting new witch Greta Tucker, who’s described in the casting announcement as being in her 20s, “African-American, cool, hip, smart. A bit of a thrill-seeker.” But Bonnie she is not. Based on the company she will be keeping, I’d say she’s not to be trusted

Do you mean Greta Martin? Isn't she Dr. Jonas and Luka Martin's relative that they were trying to save and get from Klaus? Or will this be a new person on board? I am hoping that Bonnie's cousin, Lucy will return. Bonnie is going to need all the supernatural (witchy) help she can get!

#3   2011/02/28 09:40AM
    Re: It get's Better!!!! I love TVD
    SaveMefromYnR

Yes Greta Martin. I can't wait to meet her...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list