List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Elijah dead?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elijah dead?

Started by dairymaid at 2011/02/19 04:49AM
    Latest post: 2011/07/20 11:24PM, Views: 4456, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2011/02/19 04:49AM
    Elijah dead?
    dairymaid

In the last episode, Elena stakes Elijah. But, if the stake is removed, he comes back alive. Who do you think will remove the stake? I think that Dr. Jonas Martin (Luka's dad) will bring him back because he will need him in order to get his daughter from Klaus. That was the deal he made with Elijah. Also, since he took away Bonnie's powers, I am hoping she calls on her cousin, Lucy Bennett to help her get her powers back. What do you think about this?

#2   2011/02/21 10:37AM
    Re: Elijah dead?
    akwood

Quote dairymaid: In the last episode, Elena stakes Elijah. But, if the stake is removed, he comes back alive. Who do you think will remove the stake? I think that Dr. Jonas Martin (Luka's dad) will bring him back because he will need him in order to get his daughter from Klaus. That was the deal he made with Elijah. Also, since he took away Bonnie's powers, I am hoping she calls on her cousin, Lucy Bennett to help her get her powers back. What do you think about this?

Awesome thinking! I think you are right on the money. Elijah can't stay dead for long I think the show needs someone they can't kill to keep things interesting!

#3   2011/02/24 10:14AM
    SaveMefromYnR

I hope they realize they need Elijah and bring him back. The dagger needs to b used to kill Klaus anyway. I hope the body Damon is burning is not Elijah. We really need to kno how he planned to kill Klaus, and the fact that Luka told Bonnie Elijah was gonna do it after the sacrifice when he is weak worries me. Mainly b/cuz Elijah is also an original too soooo i guess they can't go pound 4 pound. Hopefully Jonas can provide some insight. I was also thinking Jonas could most likely do a new spell on another dagger to kill Klaus. Idk. But i think they need to come up with a plan quick b/cuz Klaus has been casted and will soon show up on our screens.

Side note it could b possible that Jonas gives Bonnie her powers back. He was fueld by fear and rage over his kid being used and possibly put in harms way.

#4   2011/02/24 11:16AM
    akwood

I bet we don't see klaus until the season finale

#5   2011/02/25 05:05AM
    dairymaid

Quote akwood: I bet we don't see klaus until the season finale

I agree. They are probably going to have Klaus show up at the end of this season just like they did for the last season with Katherine! I also believe that somehow that crazy Elijah will also have the stake removed and it will be an all out battle! Whew! Too bad that we have to wait until April 7th for the next show but I like the re-runs and I have recorded them all on the DVR! This show is awesome!

#6   2011/04/09 08:45AM
    dairymaid

I am wondering since Klaus is showing up in the upcoming episodes, if the stake will be removed from Elijah so he can accomplished what he planned to do......kill Klaus.

#7   2011/04/10 03:20PM
    SaveMefromYnR

Quote dairymaid: I am wondering since Klaus is showing up in the upcoming episodes, if the stake will be removed from Elijah so he can accomplished what he planned to do......kill Klaus.

Mmmmmm i don't kno the only pics i saw of Elijah alive was for a flashback epi wit him, Klaus and Kat.

#8   2011/07/20 11:24PM
    Ginbell

SO WANT 2 SEE ELIJAH BACK ON THE SHOW

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list