List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Damon and Elena in love

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damon and Elena in love

Started by soapqueen2008 at 2011/02/09 10:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 05:56AM, Views: 9995, Replies: 73
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2013/05/18 05:27AM
    Re: Damon and Elena in love
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I have to disagree with you girls the chemistry between Damon and Elena is amazing!

Elena loves Damon, I am so happy!

I love Stephan and I felt so sorry for him last night.

I am happy that you are happy !!! although I am for Elena and Elijah!

- Stefan and Lexi have huge chemistry imo!!! she needs to cross back somehow!!!

#72   2013/05/18 05:09PM
    aerinha

I was very happy with Elena's choice, though surprised the writers let her make the switch. They seemed stuck on "epic" Stelena.

Let me preface this by saying the actors' personal lives are none of my business, I really don't care who they date....until it has the potential to impact the show.

I am very worried that the Nina/Ian split will at best put Delena in the shoes Stelena wore season two where they were a couple in name only. No development, no love scenes, barely and shared scenes, amd at worst have them come to a quick end in order to keep the stars happy.

They could be professional about it and not ask for changes, not saying that won't happen, and the producers could tell them tough nuggies if either one complains and carry on as planned, but having once had a love story wrecked because of a break up in real life, I am nervous. This was the scenario I feared when I heard they were dating.

Same thing happened on Alias. Before the actors there dated and during their relationship, the characters were kept apart. By the time the writers realized they should capiltize on the off screen buzz and got them together, the actors broke up. It was not s nice break up sccording to tabloids and when the male asked to be written out, things were so bad they happily let him go. The final season he turned up to fake die in the first ep and then returned in the last ep for the end. Fans were denied the love story because of off camera angst.

Hopefully real life stays out of the show

#73   2013/05/25 04:31AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote suz21:
    Quote dairymaid:
    Quote lovinbilly: Damon and Elena have some of the best chemistry on TV. I cannot wait until they actually break down and go for it. But truthfully it is very entertaining to watch these two get so close over and over again. After last nights episode I think something will be happening soon. They really stole the show. They belong together the emotion and chemistry between them is so heart pounding and beautiful. Im always on the edge of my seat when they have scenes together. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they are together in real life.......What a lucky girl she is

I agree. Although I do not mind her being with Stefan in the show but it is clearly leading her towards Damon since Stefan is having a difficult time as a "bloodaholic".

Isn't Elena's feelings for Damon out of being sired by Damon, if so, then how can that be her true feelings. Again, two vampires in love and that wild sex they have I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around two dead people in love, isn't that a oxymoron. I went back and watched season one and loved the mystery of Stefan and Elena's relationship and the sensual, intimacy of their kissing and loving each other, that to me is chemistry. With Damon in my opinion, just aint feeling it. I didn't realize they were together in real life, hmm, kinda wish they had actors who didn't have personal real life involvement because it always end up where the couple is put together eventually in the series.

LMAO at the two dead people in love..You do realize Stefan is dead too right??

Also, the witch Damon and Stefan went to see in new orleans already established that a vampire only sires to her maker when she has feelings for him BEFORE she turns but we really didn't need the witch to know that since Elena already admitted to having feelings for Damon way back in season three

#74   2013/10/09 05:56AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote aerinha: I was very happy with Elena's choice, though surprised the writers let her make the switch. They seemed stuck on "epic" Stelena.

Let me preface this by saying the actors' personal lives are none of my business, I really don't care who they date....until it has the potential to impact the show.

I am very worried that the Nina/Ian split will at best put Delena in the shoes Stelena wore season two where they were a couple in name only. No development, no love scenes, barely and shared scenes, amd at worst have them come to a quick end in order to keep the stars happy.

They could be professional about it and not ask for changes, not saying that won't happen, and the producers could tell them tough nuggies if either one complains and carry on as planned, but having once had a love story wrecked because of a break up in real life, I am nervous. This was the scenario I feared when I heard they were dating.

Same thing happened on Alias. Before the actors there dated and during their relationship, the characters were kept apart. By the time the writers realized they should capiltize on the off screen buzz and got them together, the actors broke up. It was not s nice break up sccording to tabloids and when the male asked to be written out, things were so bad they happily let him go. The final season he turned up to fake die in the first ep and then returned in the last ep for the end. Fans were denied the love story because of off camera angst.

Hopefully real life stays out of the show

I think everyone was thinking the same thing about Ian and Nina. How they would be now that the show has them in love and they are no longer together in real life.

It's called acting so I'm sure they will be fine but emotions can get in the way because of real life drama.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list