List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Damon and Elena in love

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damon and Elena in love

Started by soapqueen2008 at 2011/02/09 10:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 05:56AM, Views: 10499, Replies: 73
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/02/24 05:45AM
    Re: Damon and Elena in love
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I'm thinking that the writers don't know what to do with "Damon and Elena in love".

You're so right there!!!!

IMO- they do not know how to write a love story thing - with all the angst and togetherness and that something!!!And not just for Delena, for others too!!!!

And when it is vampires- the mythical creatures- passion, romance, angst is always so enhanced and so poetic!!!- at least it was with Bram Stoker's Dracula, Buffy and Angel...
    the epicness started and then it just disappeared - well, imo - the moment she chose Stefan end season 3- well, it destroyed the whole Delena thing to me!

I was first Delena! and know they are endgame!!!
    Still hoping for Elena-Elijah though!LOL

When we watched Buffy and Angel I don't think there were message broads.

The writers really didn't know what the fans were thinking and wanting.

Now anywhere you go on a computer there are sites and sites and sites everywhere.

The writers must be going crazy trying to please everyone.

There were no msg boards back then... and even if there where the creator Joss Whedon would again tell the story the way he sees it- imo, and he had a story to tell about this girl who had the world on her shoulders...

Pleasing fan groups/bases is ruining the storytelling imo... cos this is not really a soap-soap - and real character developmen and a story would be appreciated... I was/am huge fan of Buffy/Angel shows- and when tvd started I thought I would not watch... (I can;t stand the Twilight thing!)- but then, season 1 showed great promise and a different take on vamps-

I want some real epicness with Damon and Elena, and I am now not seeing it....
    Maybe after Buffy/Angel- which was a wonderful love story- I want it all over again with Delena- (or Elejah )

I wasn't a fan of Twilight either, Buffy and Angle were the best!

My daughter told me about VD she liked it, so I gave it a chance. When I saw Ian and Nina I was hooked such cute kids.

Remember when the season started in September and ended in May and than reruns. Back than they has more time to tell there story.

I'll keep watching VT because I enjoy the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/24 05:46AM
    #62   2013/02/25 08:09PM
    suz21

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote lovinbilly: Damon and Elena have some of the best chemistry on TV. I cannot wait until they actually break down and go for it. But truthfully it is very entertaining to watch these two get so close over and over again. After last nights episode I think something will be happening soon. They really stole the show. They belong together the emotion and chemistry between them is so heart pounding and beautiful. Im always on the edge of my seat when they have scenes together. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they are together in real life.......What a lucky girl she is

I agree. Although I do not mind her being with Stefan in the show but it is clearly leading her towards Damon since Stefan is having a difficult time as a "bloodaholic".

Isn't Elena's feelings for Damon out of being sired by Damon, if so, then how can that be her true feelings. Again, two vampires in love and that wild sex they have I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around two dead people in love, isn't that a oxymoron. I went back and watched season one and loved the mystery of Stefan and Elena's relationship and the sensual, intimacy of their kissing and loving each other, that to me is chemistry. With Damon in my opinion, just aint feeling it. I didn't realize they were together in real life, hmm, kinda wish they had actors who didn't have personal real life involvement because it always end up where the couple is put together eventually in the series.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/25 08:18PM
    #63   2013/03/16 08:43AM
    XPac

Quote suz21:
    Quote dairymaid:
    Quote lovinbilly: Damon and Elena have some of the best chemistry on TV. I cannot wait until they actually break down and go for it. But truthfully it is very entertaining to watch these two get so close over and over again. After last nights episode I think something will be happening soon. They really stole the show. They belong together the emotion and chemistry between them is so heart pounding and beautiful. Im always on the edge of my seat when they have scenes together. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they are together in real life.......What a lucky girl she is

I agree. Although I do not mind her being with Stefan in the show but it is clearly leading her towards Damon since Stefan is having a difficult time as a "bloodaholic".

Isn't Elena's feelings for Damon out of being sired by Damon, if so, then how can that be her true feelings. Again, two vampires in love and that wild sex they have I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around two dead people in love, isn't that a oxymoron. I went back and watched season one and loved the mystery of Stefan and Elena's relationship and the sensual, intimacy of their kissing and loving each other, that to me is chemistry. With Damon in my opinion, just aint feeling it. I didn't realize they were together in real life, hmm, kinda wish they had actors who didn't have personal real life involvement because it always end up where the couple is put together eventually in the series.

Elena's feelings for Damon can't be just from the sire bond, because you don't get the sire bond unless you already have feelings for the person that sired you.

The sire bond might be the reason she'd rather be with Damon than Stefan, but it's pretty established that she legitimately has feelings for both. They've had moments together prior to the sire bond.

#64   2013/03/16 12:57PM
    sharon n nic...

I guess the sire bond not working proves to Damon that Elena has true feeling for him.

He has to be on an emotional high right now. Damon taking Elena to New York will be interesting and I love that they get to spend some time alone together.

#65   2013/03/31 07:45AM
    sharon n nic...

I still believe that deep down Elena still loves only Damon.

#66   2013/04/26 02:23PM
    sharon n nic...

After last night she BETTER still love Damon!

#67   2013/05/05 04:55PM
    sharon n nic...

Elena please find your way back to Damon!

#68   2013/05/17 11:39AM
    Re: Damon and Elena in love - YUCK!
    mirizarry716

Ugh Delena has no passion - sorry people but I just don't see it. Elena is super annoying & doesn't deserve Damon or Stephan. Actually she just might deserve Damon since he can be a huge selfish JERK too! Snapping Jeremy's neck, killing Stephan's BFF & on & on. I hope Stephan finds a more deserving girl & Elena gets what's coming to her. I think the best part of the finale was watching Katherine kick Elena's butt (long overdue) & Klaus! Now Klaus & Caroline - that's a couple with passion & worth watching. I cannot wait till the spin off (The Originals), I will definitely we tuning in!

#69   2013/05/17 11:43AM
    mirizarry716

Quote suz21:
    Quote dairymaid:

OMG!! I'm so happy to hear that someone else agrees wit me! I loved the Elena/Stephan story...now she just simply gets on my nerves! I don't see the passion between her & Damon at all. At this poing I hope that Stephan finds a woman worth loving!

#70   2013/05/17 02:22PM
    sharon n nic...

I have to disagree with you girls the chemistry between Damon and Elena is amazing!

Elena loves Damon, I am so happy!

I love Stephan and I felt so sorry for him last night.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 02:24PM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list