List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Damon and Elena in love

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damon and Elena in love

Started by soapqueen2008 at 2011/02/09 10:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 05:56AM, Views: 10960, Replies: 73
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2013/01/27 11:46AM
    Re: Damon and Elena in love
    AdrianeG

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Please writers give them a chance!

That is exactly what JP is doing. I think she was surprised at the huge fanbase this couple has when Elena chose Stephan last year at the end of the season and she got feedback. Looks like Stephan is moving on, at least for the time being.

#52   2013/01/27 03:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote AdrianeG:

That is exactly what JP is doing. I think she was surprised at the huge fanbase this couple has when Elena chose Stephan last year at the end of the season and she got feedback. Looks like Stephan is moving on, at least for the time being.

I'm so happy that Stefan is moving on, he should have someone love him too.

Let Damon and Elena have a relationship and everything that goes with it.

#53   2013/01/28 12:10PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote AdrianeG:

I don't believe for a minute he's moving on.

He's banging Rebakah because he's angry and hurt. The minute an unsired Elena drops her hanky, Stefan will dive across hot coals (likely knocking heads with Damon in the process) to pick it up.

#54   2013/01/28 04:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote AdrianeG:

I don't believe for a minute he's moving on.

He's banging Rebakah because he's angry and hurt. The minute an unsired Elena drops her hanky, Stefan will dive across hot coals (likely knocking heads with Damon in the process) to pick it up.

Good post....funny post...I agree post.....

#55   2013/02/02 04:59PM
    sharon n nic...

It is much to ask the writers.

When is Damon and Elena going to make love again.....

#56   2013/02/19 04:01PM
    sharon n nic...

Damon and Elena in love......

Where?????

They would have to spend at least some time together, right?

The Writers give us Delena than nothing!

#57   2013/02/23 05:32AM
    sharon n nic...

I'm thinking that the writers don't know what to do with "Damon and Elena in love".

#58   2013/02/23 10:06AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I'm thinking that the writers don't know what to do with "Damon and Elena in love".

You're so right there!!!!

IMO- they do not know how to write a love story thing - with all the angst and togetherness and that something!!!And not just for Delena, for others too!!!!

And when it is vampires- the mythical creatures- passion, romance, angst is always so enhanced and so poetic!!!- at least it was with Bram Stoker's Dracula, Buffy and Angel...
    the epicness started and then it just disappeared - well, imo - the moment she chose Stefan end season 3- well, it destroyed the whole Delena thing to me!

I was first Delena! and know they are endgame!!!
    Still hoping for Elena-Elijah though!LOL

#59   2013/02/23 06:29PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I'm thinking that the writers don't know what to do with "Damon and Elena in love".

IMO- they do not know how to write a love story thing - with all the angst and togetherness and that something!!!And not just for Delena, for others too!!!!

And when it is vampires- the mythical creatures- passion, romance, angst is always so enhanced and so poetic!!!- at least it was with Bram Stoker's Dracula, Buffy and Angel...
    the epicness started and then it just disappeared - well, imo - the moment she chose Stefan end season 3- well, it destroyed the whole Delena thing to me!

When we watched Buffy and Angel I don't think there were message broads.

The writers really didn't know what the fans were thinking and wanting.

Now anywhere you go on a computer there are sites and sites and sites everywhere.

The writers must be going crazy trying to please everyone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/23 06:31PM
    #60   2013/02/24 01:27AM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna:

When we watched Buffy and Angel I don't think there were message broads.

The writers really didn't know what the fans were thinking and wanting.

Now anywhere you go on a computer there are sites and sites and sites everywhere.

The writers must be going crazy trying to please everyone.

There were no msg boards back then... and even if there where the creator Joss Whedon would again tell the story the way he sees it- imo, and he had a story to tell about this girl who had the world on her shoulders...

Pleasing fan groups/bases is ruining the storytelling imo... cos this is not really a soap-soap - and real character developmen and a story would be appreciated... I was/am huge fan of Buffy/Angel shows- and when tvd started I thought I would not watch... (I can;t stand the Twilight thing!)- but then, season 1 showed great promise and a different take on vamps-

I want some real epicness with Damon and Elena, and I am now not seeing it....
    Maybe after Buffy/Angel- which was a wonderful love story- I want it all over again with Delena- (or Elejah )

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list