List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Damon and Elena in love

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damon and Elena in love

Started by soapqueen2008 at 2011/02/09 10:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 05:56AM, Views: 10020, Replies: 73
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/01/02 02:07PM
    Re: Damon and Elena in love
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac: The nice thing though is that the story does seem to supporting the idea that Elena's feelings for Damon are real.

They had Tyler say that the sire bond only effects a persons actions, and not their emotions. And that witch said that vamps are only sired when they already have those feelings for the person.

So aside from Caroline's commentary on the matter, it SEEMS to support the idea that Elena's feelings are legit.

Though it the last few episodes, her feelings for Damon do seem to be super intensified. She was technically sired to him all season, but for the first few episodes she seemingly acted pretty normal. She only started acting like a sort of love sick puppy for the past 2 episodes. It's kinda weird. Maybe Damon's just that good in bed, but she does seem different than she was in the first 5 or so episodes.

Good post and I hope it turns out that she does love Damon.

Well I wouldn't throw him out of my bed.....If I was 20 years younger.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/02 02:09PM
    #42   2013/01/08 02:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Demon and Elena in love.....I hope they still are!

#43   2013/01/17 05:25AM
    dairymaid

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Demon and Elena in love.....I hope they still are!

I believe and from spoilers (video), in the upcoming episodes, they really are in love! Elena admits to Stefan that "she slept with Damon because she is in love with him and not because of the so-called sire bond!"

#44   2013/01/18 02:35PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dairymaid:

I believe and from spoilers (video), in the upcoming episodes, they really are in love! Elena admits to Stefan that "she slept with Damon because she is in love with him and not because of the so-called sire bond!"

I just finished watching and I am so HAPPY!

Elena loves Damon!!!!!!!!

Please Please Writers give us their LOVE STORY!

#45   2013/01/19 06:44AM
    Kahina

I love Delena, the most beautiful couple Vampire Diaries, passion, intensity, overall it's really fun to watch, I am a fan.

#46   2013/01/19 11:16AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dairymaid:

I am happy that you're happy about Delena! they already have their love story!!! And it is nice!!! And will be epic!

I still wish for Elena and Elijah love story !!!LOL
    Know it is not going to happen- and it is ok! I can still wish though, right?! LOL

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 11:18AM
    #47   2013/01/19 12:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dairymaid:

I am happy that you're happy about Delena! they already have their love story!!! And it is nice!!! And will be epic!

I still wish for Elena and Elijah love story !!!LOL
    Know it is not going to happen- and it is ok! I can still wish though, right?! LOL

#48   2013/01/21 12:52PM
    AdrianeG

Quote Kahina: I love Delena, the most beautiful couple Vampire Diaries, passion, intensity, overall it's really fun to watch, I am a fan.

Me too. They combust and I think Damon really loves her.

#49   2013/01/21 02:38PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote AdrianeG:
    Quote Kahina: I love Delena, the most beautiful couple Vampire Diaries, passion, intensity, overall it's really fun to watch, I am a fan.

Me too. They combust and I think Damon really loves her.

#50   2013/01/26 04:08PM
    sharon n nic...

Please writers give them a chance!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list