List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Damon and Elena in love

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damon and Elena in love

Started by soapqueen2008 at 2011/02/09 10:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 05:56AM, Views: 10947, Replies: 73
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2012/12/01 07:51AM
    Re: Damon and Elena in love
    stjarna

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Cassiopea: Ok so let me get this straight, now that Elena chose Damon,and because Damon was being honest with her about what being a vampire is all about, Stefan and annoying Caroline (who should mind her own business) come up with the crap of her being sired to him? Damon would never be with her if that was true! But it is funny to see how Stefan is trying to go around a HARSH reality of Elena being at peace with her feelings for Damon, (feelings she always had BTW)by choosing him over Stefan! We ALL have seen time and time again, how MUCH Damon loves Els unconditionally and he has made sacrifices for her; while "saint" Stefan all can love back and TOLERATE is the human Elena, even then he was being controlling!And since when Caroline take the word of Klaus for gospel? WTH is this BS Phulease!! Elena was drawn to Damon even before being a vamp, she saved him from being lit alive and she accepted Damon the way he is, when she thought to loose him! I m actually really pixxed at Julie Plec not only she ruined my DELENA FIRST LOVE SCENE i have been waiting for F three years lol, but she came up with this siring BS while all i understood this entire show is "Damon and Elena being made for each other", they truly belongs together and Stefan can have Katherine if they bring her back, he is hotter and interesting with her or Rebekka![/quote]

I don't think the Writers are going to make this easy for us Delena fans. [/quote]

of course not!
    But as you said the other day hang in there!!
    What else are we to do- but hang in there- till the writers saw the branch fans hang on!lol [/quote]

Delena fans, EJAMI fans one in the same......

All we do is wait and wait and wait. [/quote

because they are EPIC!

#32   2012/12/01 10:35AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Cassiopea: Ok so let me get this straight, now that Elena chose Damon,and because Damon was being honest with her about what being a vampire is all about, Stefan and annoying Caroline (who should mind her own business) come up with the crap of her being sired to him? Damon would never be with her if that was true! But it is funny to see how Stefan is trying to go around a HARSH reality of Elena being at peace with her feelings for Damon, (feelings she always had BTW)by choosing him over Stefan! We ALL have seen time and time again, how MUCH Damon loves Els unconditionally and he has made sacrifices for her; while "saint" Stefan all can love back and TOLERATE is the human Elena, even then he was being controlling!And since when Caroline take the word of Klaus for gospel? WTH is this BS Phulease!! Elena was drawn to Damon even before being a vamp, she saved him from being lit alive and she accepted Damon the way he is, when she thought to loose him! I m actually really pixxed at Julie Plec not only she ruined my DELENA FIRST LOVE SCENE i have been waiting for F three years lol, but she came up with this siring BS while all i understood this entire show is "Damon and Elena being made for each other", they truly belongs together and Stefan can have Katherine if they bring her back, he is hotter and interesting with her or Rebekka![/quote]

I don't think the Writers are going to make this easy for us Delena fans. [/quote]

of course not!
    What else are we to do- but hang in there- till the writers saw the branch fans hang on!lol [/quote]

because they are EPIC![/quote]

and the ENDGAME!

#33   2012/12/01 11:24AM
    stjarna

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Cassiopea: Ok so let me get this straight, now that Elena chose Damon,and because Damon was being honest with her about what being a vampire is all about, Stefan and annoying Caroline (who should mind her own business) come up with the crap of her being sired to him? Damon would never be with her if that was true! But it is funny to see how Stefan is trying to go around a HARSH reality of Elena being at peace with her feelings for Damon, (feelings she always had BTW)by choosing him over Stefan! We ALL have seen time and time again, how MUCH Damon loves Els unconditionally and he has made sacrifices for her; while "saint" Stefan all can love back and TOLERATE is the human Elena, even then he was being controlling!And since when Caroline take the word of Klaus for gospel? WTH is this BS Phulease!! Elena was drawn to Damon even before being a vamp, she saved him from being lit alive and she accepted Damon the way he is, when she thought to loose him! I m actually really pixxed at Julie Plec not only she ruined my DELENA FIRST LOVE SCENE i have been waiting for F three years lol, but she came up with this siring BS while all i understood this entire show is "Damon and Elena being made for each other", they truly belongs together and Stefan can have Katherine if they bring her back, he is hotter and interesting with her or Rebekka![/quote]

of course not!

and the ENDGAME![/quote]

#34   2012/12/01 05:18PM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Cassiopea: Ok so let me get this straight, now that Elena chose Damon,and because Damon was being honest with her about what being a vampire is all about, Stefan and annoying Caroline (who should mind her own business) come up with the crap of her being sired to him? Damon would never be with her if that was true! But it is funny to see how Stefan is trying to go around a HARSH reality of Elena being at peace with her feelings for Damon, (feelings she always had BTW)by choosing him over Stefan! We ALL have seen time and time again, how MUCH Damon loves Els unconditionally and he has made sacrifices for her; while "saint" Stefan all can love back and TOLERATE is the human Elena, even then he was being controlling!And since when Caroline take the word of Klaus for gospel? WTH is this BS Phulease!! Elena was drawn to Damon even before being a vamp, she saved him from being lit alive and she accepted Damon the way he is, when she thought to loose him! I m actually really pixxed at Julie Plec not only she ruined my DELENA FIRST LOVE SCENE i have been waiting for F three years lol, but she came up with this siring BS while all i understood this entire show is "Damon and Elena being made for each other", they truly belongs together and Stefan can have Katherine if they bring her back, he is hotter and interesting with her or Rebekka![/quote]

of course not!

and the ENDGAME![/quote]

[/quote]

Speaking of ENDGAME, EJAMI Monday!

#35   2012/12/14 08:05AM
    Mc21girl

Damon and Elena belong together cause they do love each other and he is the only one that loves her for who she is.

#36   2012/12/14 05:25PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Mc21girl: Damon and Elena belong together cause they do love each other and he is the only one that loves her for who she is.

I agree!

#37   2012/12/31 07:07PM
    sharon n nic...

I hope Elena still picks Damon after the sire thing is over.

#38   2012/12/31 07:28PM
    XPac

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I hope Elena still picks Damon after the sire thing is over.

Odds are she'll probably go back to being undecided.

Though I agree, it would be nice to see her choosing Damon just to show us (and Damon) that her being with him wasn't JUST the sire bond. If she doesn't choose Damon, that question mark will be lingering for the rest of the show.

#39   2013/01/01 04:12PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote XPac:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I hope Elena still picks Damon after the sire thing is over.

Odds are she'll probably go back to being undecided.

Though I agree, it would be nice to see her choosing Damon just to show us (and Damon) that her being with him wasn't JUST the sire bond. If she doesn't choose Damon, that question mark will be lingering for the rest of the show.

and linger and linger and linger....

#40   2013/01/02 10:03AM
    XPac

The nice thing though is that the story does seem to supporting the idea that Elena's feelings for Damon are real.

They had Tyler say that the sire bond only effects a persons actions, and not their emotions. And that witch said that vamps are only sired when they already have those feelings for the person.

So aside from Caroline's commentary on the matter, it SEEMS to support the idea that Elena's feelings are legit.

Though it the last few episodes, her feelings for Damon do seem to be super intensified. She was technically sired to him all season, but for the first few episodes she seemingly acted pretty normal. She only started acting like a sort of love sick puppy for the past 2 episodes. It's kinda weird. Maybe Damon's just that good in bed, but she does seem different than she was in the first 5 or so episodes.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list