List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Damon and Elena in love

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damon and Elena in love

Started by soapqueen2008 at 2011/02/09 10:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 05:56AM, Views: 11137, Replies: 73
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2011/11/04 09:42AM
    Re: Damon and Elena in love
    lovinbilly

Once again the last 5 min of the show were so heart warming. Love Love these 2 together. The way Damon looks at her is so beautiful. We all know why Damon let Stephan out, he didn't want to fix him. He wants Elena all to himself. AAWWWW

#12   2011/11/05 05:39AM
    Elle85

Quote lovinbilly: Once again the last 5 min of the show were so heart warming. Love Love these 2 together. The way Damon looks at her is so beautiful. We all know why Damon let Stephan out, he didn't want to fix him. He wants Elena all to himself. AAWWWW

I'm actually going to have to disagree with you. I do believe Damen loves Elena, just by the way he was looking at her at the end. But Damen and Stefan's relationship is so complicated... I honestly don't think one could survive without the other. They've had 145 years to kill each other, and haven't. I think neither want to admit how they actually care for each other. People are so focused on Damen/Elena or Stefan/Elena... the Damen/Stefan relationship gets overlooked. This is my opinion anyway. I love their scenes together.
    Just as he wants Elena for himself, Damen does want to save his brother, and I truly think he was trying to help him when he let him out... get him to fight Klaus' compulsion, which he did to save his brother from Michael.
    What Elena says at the end to Damen was beautiful: "I think your going to be the one to save him from himself. It wont be because he loves me... It'll be because he loves you."

#13   2011/12/22 09:36AM
    blackt

Damon and Elena should have a chance to be together that would be great i love this show watch it every thursday

#14   2011/12/30 12:40PM
    dairymaid

I heard rumors that a "kiss" will start the romance between Damon and Elena. Plus, they both will be angry at Stefan for messing up the plan to kill Klaus. Unbeknownst to them that Stefan did it (saved Klaus) to save Damon from certain death. Stefan loves his brother and that will never change. But, Stefan also told Elena that he did not want to be with her anymore. I guess this is a wait and see issue in January 2012 in regards to the relationship between Damon and Elena.

#15   2012/01/06 03:30PM
    AdrianeG

Loved that kiss between Damon and Elena last night. You can see in Elena's face that she is starting to have feelings for Damon and he could see she was not turned off by his kiss AT ALL.

#16   2012/01/30 12:13PM
    dairymaid

Quote AdrianeG: Loved that kiss between Damon and Elena last night. You can see in Elena's face that she is starting to have feelings for Damon and he could see she was not turned off by his kiss AT ALL.

I believe that Elena loves Damon and Stefan. She is conflicted over her feelings and it is possible that this story may go like "True Blood" has been going with the main character walking away from both men. In the other story, True Blood (Sookie) walked away because she loved both vampires. I am wondering if the writers of VD will do the same at the end of this season.

#17   2012/02/22 05:14PM
    gh fan forever

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote AdrianeG: Loved that kiss between Damon and Elena last night. You can see in Elena's face that she is starting to have feelings for Damon and he could see she was not turned off by his kiss AT ALL.

I believe that Elena loves Damon and Stefan. She is conflicted over her feelings and it is possible that this story may go like "True Blood" has been going with the main character walking away from both men. In the other story, True Blood (Sookie) walked away because she loved both vampires. I am wondering if the writers of VD will do the same at the end of this season.

If that is the way True Blood handled the same situation I would think TVD writers would do something different.

#18   2012/02/24 08:17AM
    dairymaid

Quote gh fan forever:
    Quote dairymaid:

If that is the way True Blood handled the same situation I would think TVD writers would do something different.

In a recent spoiler (eonline) stated that Damon and Elena will be together. They may be fighting now but there will be a relationship that will be steamy. So, maybe TVD is taking this in another direction. But, sometimes we get teased by the writers and spoilers so this is a wait and see thing!

#19   2012/10/19 11:12AM
    sharon n nic...

Love Damon and Elena!

They should be together as a couple.

#20   2012/10/27 06:03PM
    sharon n nic...

Next week will be getting alot of Damon and Elena!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list