List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Damon and Elena in love

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Damon and Elena in love

Started by soapqueen2008 at 2011/02/09 10:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 05:56AM, Views: 9986, Replies: 73
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2011/02/09 10:41PM
    Damon and Elena in love
    soapqueen2008

To me it seems like Damon and Elena are in love and would make a great couple. Elena is starting to break down Damon's walls and he is breaking hers down too. I think that Elena may love Stefan but she is in love with Damon.

#2   2011/02/10 10:47AM
    Re: Damon and Elena in love
    SaveMefromYnR

No i disagree i think Elena loves Damon but not in a passionate way,yet. I think Damon has some things to work through he has yet to accept himself for whom he is. And still struggles with to many inner demons. But well see. I think next season that love may blossom into something different for Elena.

#3   2011/02/11 02:17AM
    soapqueen2008

Honey have you read the books. In one of the books Elena dies and Damon has to save her and she falls in love with Damon. I just think that Elena is starting to love Damon and her feelings for him are strong and are growing stronger and stronger and it scares her. They will end up together.

#4   2011/02/14 08:22PM
    featherlight

Quote SaveMefromYnR: No i disagree i think Elena loves Damon but not in a passionate way,yet. I think Damon has some things to work through he has yet to accept himself for whom he is. And still struggles with to many inner demons. But well see. I think next season that love may blossom into something different for Elena.

Hi guys! I'm new to TVD board, but I will say that I have to agree with you, SaveME. I don't think that Elena is in (romantic) love with Damon yet, but I'm hoping that she gets there. I'm a big fan of these two. But at the same time I don't want to rush it either. I'd rather see it truly develop and I think the groundwork is set for that. And more to your point Damon isn't ready yet. He's trying, but he's not there yet. And Elena definitely isn't ready to give up Stefan (not yet anyway).

The shows developed from books do not always follow the books to a T (just look at HBO's True Blood) so I'm not so much worried about what happens in the books' plot I'm trying to consider what's going to happen in the SHOW's plot, which the producers have admitted are two separate things. We've got to remember that this show is BASED on the books, but it isn't a page by page interpretation on the screen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/02/14 08:24PM
    #5   2011/02/25 08:51AM
    jenn0831

For now, Elena is not in love wit Damon. She might have feeling towards him but I do not think it is love. I think it is more toward pitty and caring. Something big must happen for her to even consider Damon. I think that Damon is a better match for her but Stefan seems to hold her heart for now. I sure wish it would change but I don't think that the writers will go that direction. If it ever come to it I will more than happy about it but for the present time he has no pull when it come to who Elena is in love with. I sure wish someone would come along and get Damon out of the Elena cloud and get him to start opening up his heart. HE was almost there but of course something had to come and ruin it. Let just pray that he does find a girl and fall in love and get Elena realize she is loosing him. Ok enough fantasy talk. Let's just keep watching.

#6   2011/04/21 11:48AM
    Wishing4Liason

Damon is definitely in love with Elena...as he has verified himself....However Damon is all too aware of a broken heart and how he deals with hurt....Damon is reactive...He lashes out and he truly believes his brother is more deserving then he....True, Damon is the more ruthless of the two...His buffet consists of people where Stefan's consists of Thumper!!

With Damon you see him trying to desperately trying to cover up that ounce of humanity that shines through from time to time....With Stefan he clings to that humanity and tries to deny what is in his nature!! Damon will be interesting to watch, as I believe that humanity part of him will grow and be harder for him to hide which will make him vulnerable!!

As for Elena...meh...She definitely loves Stefan but you can tell that pull, the mystique, the truth that is Damon is something she finds herself attracted to and yet doesn't want to confront those feelings for him...I see Stefan being her safe choice....They could love one another in a way that is controlled and manageable, if you will....where as Damon would be raw emotion, deep and uncontrollable and when all is said and done, he would be the one to break her heart and vice versa I suppose!!

#7   2011/05/15 10:18AM
    tinasfathero...

Damon and Elena have chemistry for sure.

#8   2011/06/11 03:57PM
    treasure7

I love Elena and Damon together. The flirting banter that goes on between them is really cute. Damon is totally in love with her and it is really sweet how he is so out in the open with his love for her. I think the character of Elena is really touched by his love for her but she is fighting it because she loves Stefan.

#9   2011/10/21 11:12AM
    lovinbilly

Damon and Elena have some of the best chemistry on TV. I cannot wait until they actually break down and go for it. But truthfully it is very entertaining to watch these two get so close over and over again. After last nights episode I think something will be happening soon. They really stole the show. They belong together the emotion and chemistry between them is so heart pounding and beautiful. Im always on the edge of my seat when they have scenes together. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they are together in real life.......What a lucky girl she is

#10   2011/10/21 11:17AM
    dairymaid

Quote lovinbilly: Damon and Elena have some of the best chemistry on TV. I cannot wait until they actually break down and go for it. But truthfully it is very entertaining to watch these two get so close over and over again. After last nights episode I think something will be happening soon. They really stole the show. They belong together the emotion and chemistry between them is so heart pounding and beautiful. Im always on the edge of my seat when they have scenes together. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they are together in real life.......What a lucky girl she is

I agree. Although I do not mind her being with Stefan in the show but it is clearly leading her towards Damon since Stefan is having a difficult time as a "bloodaholic".

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list