List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: 1-27-2011 show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

1-27-2011 show

Started by akwood at 2011/01/28 06:54AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/21 10:41AM, Views: 3966, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2011/01/28 06:54AM
    1-27-2011 show
    akwood

So thrilled to have a new epi and it was so good! Damon just broke my heart when he had to kill Rose. I was just begging him not to kill the women on the road but I knew he would do it. If they made him into a nice guy now where would that take the show. next epi is looking awesome too!

#2   2011/01/28 05:37PM
    Re: 1-27-2011 show
    RainStormRaider

I like my Damon cruel....it makes him more fun...

But that episode was EPICCCCCCC!

Also, whenever there's something big happening why is Stefan always at the opposite end of town or completely out of it?

It doesn't make me feel all fuzzy inside when he's doing something completely random and non-related to storyline A in every episode....

#3   2011/01/28 06:53PM
    chrismarie_mcc

Well you can rewatch it again CW sucks!

#4   2011/01/28 07:58PM
    RainStormRaider

Awww...dude....chillax....

#5   2011/01/31 09:08AM
    Potts3ep

Quote RainStormRaider: I like my Damon cruel....it makes him more fun...

Also, whenever there's something big happening why is Stefan always at the opposite end of town or completely out of it?

It doesn't make me feel all fuzzy inside when he's doing something completely random and non-related to storyline A in every episode....

That is my question every episode with Stefan. It's like he is the errand boy. I really don't think he plays a pivotal part in the story. They need to focus on him a little more IMO. I loved last season when he fell off the wagon. That at least made him have depth and seem like he had a story to tell.

#6   2011/01/31 11:51AM
    ulab88

loved the show too, felt so sorry for damon when he had to stake rose, kill that werewolf Jewls!!!!

#7   2011/02/21 10:41AM
    akwood

Quote Potts3ep:
    Quote RainStormRaider: I like my Damon cruel....it makes him more fun...

That is my question every episode with Stefan. It's like he is the errand boy. I really don't think he plays a pivotal part in the story. They need to focus on him a little more IMO. I loved last season when he fell off the wagon. That at least made him have depth and seem like he had a story to tell.

He really didn't have much of a role in the books either IMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list