List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Klauss

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Klauss

Started by MissTroubles at 2011/01/19 10:16PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/21 11:58AM, Views: 507, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2011/01/19 10:16PM
    Klauss
    MissTroubles

I think that's how you spell his name. Anyways, I think they need to make him in his 20's early 30's. I think he may try to work his way into Elena's life whether it's maybe trying to seduce/chase after Elena or someone she's close to. Didn't Katherine date him and didn't he try to get close to her before trying to sacrifice her? How do you think he should come into the storyline since things are different from the book?

#2   2011/01/20 02:56PM
    Re: Klauss
    Mabbyfan

Quote MissTroubles: I think that's how you spell his name. Anyways, I think they need to make him in his 20's early 30's. I think he may try to work his way into Elena's life whether it's maybe trying to seduce/chase after Elena or someone she's close to. Didn't Katherine date him and didn't he try to get close to her before trying to sacrifice her? How do you think he should come into the storyline since things are different from the book?

As a viewer who hasn't read the books, maybe he will use Jenna and that is how she might find out about everything or Uncle John may be the one who finds him first.

#3   2011/01/21 11:58AM
    Re: Klauss
    akwood

I'm on the last book now and I can tell you that the show is really NOTHING like the books. A few names are the same but thats about it so I have no clue how Klaus will do in the show but I'm sure it will be awesome!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list