List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Catching up: Elena and Jeremy blood relatives?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Catching up: Elena and Jeremy blood relatives?

Started by Daysfan55555 at 2010/12/08 01:26PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/18 05:02AM, Views: 4030, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/12/08 01:26PM
    Catching up: Elena and Jeremy blood relatives?
    Daysfan55555

So I am about 3 weeks behind, but I was watching last night (from a few weeks ago saved on my DVR). I saw the scene where the witch (brain freeze on the name) cut Jeremy's hand for his blood to find Elena's location. She said she needed the blood of a blood relative? I thought that we discovered Elena was adopted in the past episodes and her and Jeremy really arent blood related? Did I miss something or am I looking into this too much?

#2   2010/12/09 10:20PM
    Re: Catching up: Elena and Jeremy blood relatives?
    Kathryn Jones

Quote Daysfan55555: So I am about 3 weeks behind, but I was watching last night (from a few weeks ago saved on my DVR). I saw the scene where the witch (brain freeze on the name) cut Jeremy's hand for his blood to find Elena's location. She said she needed the blood of a blood relative? I thought that we discovered Elena was adopted in the past episodes and her and Jeremy really arent blood related? Did I miss something or am I looking into this too much?

I definitely didn't catch on to her saying she needed a blood relative...if that's what she said, then interesting. I wouldn't think you were reading too much into it, just picked up on something most wouldn't...probably what they wanted. I would love for them to end up being blood related.

#3   2010/12/10 05:50AM
    iluvmykids

They are blood relatives. They are cousins. Remember, Uncle John????

#4   2010/12/10 08:09PM
    Kathryn Jones

Oh yeah, duh LOL! How could I forget about that?

#5   2010/12/13 08:27AM
    Chrissi

I sort of forgot too. :P Haha

#6   2011/01/18 05:02AM
    akwood

I caught that satement and thought they made a boo boo! I totally didn't think about the fact they are cousins!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list