List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Who thinks Elena remembers Damon confession.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who thinks Elena remembers Damon confession.

Started by asia01 at 2010/12/07 04:34PM
    Latest post: 2011/02/14 08:28PM, Views: 3251, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2010/12/07 04:34PM
    Who thinks Elena remembers Damon confession.
    asia01

Who thinks Elena heard and remembers every work of Damon confessing his feelings. I think she figured her necklace was lost so she protected herself another way.

#2   2010/12/08 04:11PM
    Re: Who thinks Elena remembers Damon confession.
    Jadeygrl101

Quote asia01: Who thinks Elena heard and remembers every work of Damon confessing his feelings. I think she figured her necklace was lost so she protected herself another way.

That would be great! I loved it when he confessed to her(: I was like,"OMG!" and then he made her forget =/ Hopefully she didn't really forget though. I can't see Elena with Stefan after this weeks epi. Sooooo, I'm counting on Delena!

#3   2010/12/09 10:17PM
    Kathryn Jones

I hope she hasn't forgotten either. Agh I just can't decide which side I am on. I used to be 100%%%%% pro Elena/Stephan...but now I can't decide. I like Damon's character enough though that I want him to be happy...just don't know if Elena is where it's at.

#4   2010/12/30 10:13AM
    Vidalia

whether she remembers or not shes drawn to him.

#5   2011/01/12 02:31PM
    Chrissi

I agree that she's drawn to both brothers. Oy. I don't like Elena at all and though I think Stefan's better suited for her, I don't like him either!! I like Damon, for his campiness, but am not sure I can see them together.

#6   2011/01/21 12:03PM
    akwood

I always liked her and Stefan but her and Damon are just hot! I so hope that Asia01 is right and she protected herself another way and she remebers every word he said! i totally feel for Damon at that moment!!!!

#7   2011/01/23 12:10PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Vidalia: whether she remembers or not shes drawn to him.

I agree!

#8   2011/02/09 10:38PM
    soapqueen2008

Even if Elena doesn't Remember Damon telling her he loves her she is Drawn to him and in time she will realize how she feels about Damon and tell him. I think that Damon and Elena would make a great couple.

#9   2011/02/14 08:28PM
    featherlight

I don't think she remembers, but in the end I don't think it will matter. She'll have to deal with how she feels about Damon sooner or later, confession or no confession. But my dream scenario is that at some point his compulsion will wear off and she'll remember and that will be the catalyst for her to admit her true feelings for him. *sigh* that would be great.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list