List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: I think...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think...

Started by Beckah at 2010/11/28 10:16PM
    Latest post: 2011/01/23 12:51AM, Views: 2714, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2010/11/28 10:16PM
    I think...
    Beckah

So I haven't read the books, but I think damon and stephen are gonna do a role reversal!! I think damon is gonna become the "nice" one, and get wit elena. Then stephen is gonna become the "mean" one and end up wit caroline or maybe even katherine?? What do you think!

#2   2010/12/02 06:33PM
    Re: I think...
    nat21

Haven't read any of the books and don't plan to as I am content with the show. After watching tonight's episode, I think there is a possibility that Stephen might go a little crazy but I don't think that he will turn bad. I also can't see Elena with Damon, they may flirt but she will always run behind Stephen even if they are not together.

#3   2010/12/02 09:55PM
    Beckah

Oh I love reading the books to a series! They are always better than the movie/show. I didn't get to watch tonight's show, so I can't comment on that. But I can so see damon and elena gettin together! Maybe that's what will make stephen go crazy?

#4   2010/12/04 02:00PM
    Jadeygrl101

Stefan doesn't even deserve Elena anymore. I bet if it was Damon in there, he wouldn't have done it.

#5   2010/12/04 06:00PM
    nat21

Quote Jadeygrl101: Stefan doesn't even deserve Elena anymore. I bet if it was Damon in there, he wouldn't have done it.

Or it could just be Katherine playing with him and projecting images into his mind like she did when she crawled her way into his bed in the beginning of the season...

#6   2010/12/05 11:08AM
    Jadeygrl101

Quote nat21:
    Quote Jadeygrl101: Stefan doesn't even deserve Elena anymore. I bet if it was Damon in there, he wouldn't have done it.

Or it could just be Katherine playing with him and projecting images into his mind like she did when she crawled her way into his bed in the beginning of the season...

Those would be two complete different situations. This time he knows he's stuck in there with Katherine. In his bed, it could have been Elena. It definitely couldn't be Elena this time. Stefan still loves Katherine. He finally gave in to it. I really hope Damon confesses once again to Elena, but this time hopefully he won't make her forget.

#7   2010/12/05 09:55PM
    Beckah

So does anyone know how I can watch episodes that i've missed??

#8   2010/12/15 03:08PM
    lovinthesoaps

Kathrine did pop into Stefan's head for that steamy scene. When he "woke up" is when he told her to stay out of his head. He doesnt love Katherine anymore but there is still a "use" for her. She seems to know alot and is smart enough to only bargain pieces at a time. I think we are going to see Caroline and Tyler hooking up. This will obviously drive Mat up the wall but quite frankly that boy is just lost in the dark. I hate that Bonnie was so easily fooled by Luca. I mean shouldnt she have some sort of feelings about him being so untrustworthy? She has got to be the most gullible person on this show. I love the tension with Damon and Elena but I think we are in for many seasons before that comes to pass. I love me some Damon and he would definitely not have to ask me twice. Just a side note, I am sick of Elena running off on her own, to school, home, wherever while she knows she is in danger! I drives me crazy!! But I love this show!

#9   2010/12/15 03:10PM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote Beckah: So does anyone know how I can watch episodes that i've missed??

you can probably go online to the channel you watch. They usually have full length epis for you. They are running a marathon this week though. Check your listings. Good luck. I have yet to miss a one. I am a DVR girl!

#10   2011/01/23 12:51AM
    Sunflower2010

Hello every one...I'm new here...
    I agree with 'lovintheSopes'I'm very sure that Kathrine played it on Stefan's head,it didn't happen for real.
    And they both had cloths on when he said Stop playing in my head.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list