List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Does anyone else think Elijah...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone else think Elijah...

Started by mybriannaangel at 2010/11/18 07:31AM
    Latest post: 2010/12/02 09:13PM, Views: 3241, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2010/11/18 07:31AM
    Does anyone else think Elijah...
    mybriannaangel

is Klaus?? I am beginning to think so. He said himself he is a special Vampire thats how he was able to compell Slater. He came back to life {or death} after Damon drove the stake through him. Just curious at what others think.

#2   2010/11/18 06:08PM
    Re: Does anyone else think Elijah...
    dairymaid

Quote mybriannaangel: is Klaus?? I am beginning to think so. He said himself he is a special Vampire thats how he was able to compell Slater. He came back to life {or death} after Damon drove the stake through him. Just curious at what others think.

Anything is possible! But, Rose did not identify him as Klaus but as Elijah so he may not be.

#3   2010/11/22 11:23AM
    nat21

I don't think so. I read that they are casting Klaus' character at the moment. Plus, Rose and Trevor knew/knows Klaus and Trevor from back in the days.

#4   2010/12/02 09:13PM
    jasambaby

I highly doubt it. Klaus is the original baddy. Elijah is just one of the originals working under him..He's kinda like target practice to warm us up for the real villain. Not to mention that Klaus is too diabolical to show his hand so soon and there's been way too much build up of his reveal for him to be the first "original" we come across. I suspect we'll be dealing with many of his minions before being haunted with his presence lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list