List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Vampire Diaries - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Vampire Diaries Forum :: Ideas Since the series is not sticking to the book

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ideas Since the series is not sticking to the book

Started by CHATTERBOX22 at 2010/10/14 10:17PM
    Latest post: 2010/12/02 08:03PM, Views: 2798, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/10/14 10:17PM
    Ideas Since the series is not sticking to the book
    CHATTERBOX22

Since the series is not sticking to the book I would like to see Caroline and Damon together. She and Matt were sweet but now he will never except her just like her mother. Damon on the other hand will. They could be fun together.

#2   2010/11/05 07:12PM
    Re: Ideas Since the series is not sticking to the book
    nat21

They didn't have much chemistry the first time around, granted she was just food to him then. But it with new attitude, maybe they could make a good couple. However, I am still kinda holding out of a Damon/Bonnie pairing...

#3   2010/11/23 10:28PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote nat21: They didn't have much chemistry the first time around, granted she was just food to him then. But it with new attitude, maybe they could make a good couple. However, I am still kinda holding out of a Damon/Bonnie pairing...

I was trying to hold out for the Damon/Bonnie match but they seem to be pushing her towards Jeremy. The only reason Caroline and Damon might do well is because they are writing her character stronger now, not so weak. We shall see.

#4   2010/11/24 10:13AM
    Jadeygrl101

I would like to see Damon and Elena together. They would be a good couple together

#5   2010/12/02 07:45PM
    jasambaby

Quote Jadeygrl101: I would like to see Damon and Elena together. They would be a good couple together

Same here and I think it's pretty clear delena will happen eventually.

#6   2010/12/02 08:03PM
    Jadeygrl101

Quote jasambaby:
    Quote Jadeygrl101: I would like to see Damon and Elena together. They would be a good couple together

Same here and I think it's pretty clear delena will happen eventually.

Oh yeah, considering the previews for next week. Once Elena finds out.. Stefan is out of the picture. He went too far.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list